test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-0 Hull

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Rudiger
    • Ampadu
    • Cahill
    • Emerson
    • Drinkwater
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Scott (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

126 posts in this topic

Chelsea 4-0 Hull City
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+West+Bromwich+Albi

2017/18 FA Cup 5th Round
16th February, Friday, 2018
Stamford Bridge
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Friday night game :rant:

Good. With Barca on Tuesday

Start Emerson Palmieri, Hudson-Odoi, Gary Cahill, Bakayoko

Let's hope we can win this early and 3 of our most reliable starters off as soon as the game is won. But knowing us, this will go to the last second. I would love to win the FA cup but doing so gives us nothing, so rather risk losing the game than going fatigued into the weeks that will decide our season. Hull are one of the poorest sides in the championship and might very well go down, they would do well to rest a few players against us too. Their best defender is our very own Michael Hector so I guess he will be ineligible too.

-----------------Willy---------

---Ampadu---Luiz--Cahill---

Sterling-Drinks--Baka--Emerson

----Willian---Morata---Hudson----

bigbluewillie likes this

48 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Let's hope we can win this early and 3 of our most reliable starters off as soon as the game is won. But knowing us, this will go to the last second. I would love to win the FA cup but doing so gives us nothing, so rather risk losing the game than going fatigued into the weeks that will decide our season. Hull are one of the poorest sides in the championship and might very well go down, they would do well to rest a few players against us too. Their best defender is our very own Michael Hector so I guess he will be ineligible too.

-----------------Willy---------

---Ampadu---Luiz--Cahill---

Sterling-Drinks--Baka--Emerson

----Willian---Morata---Hudson----

Id go 

Willy

Zappa   ampadu     luiz.    Emerson

Drinks   cesc   bakayoko

Willian          morata         hudson

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Excited to see Emerson and what he can offer. Hopefully Hudson-Odoi will play a part too. Ideally Conte would find a way to play without Kante and Azpi to give them much needed rest for the upcoming monster schedule where they will need them to play every minute.

Willy

Rüdiger - Luiz - Cahill

Zap - Drinkwater - Ampadu - Emerson

Willian - Morata - Hudson-Odoi

On 2/12/2018 at 10:27 PM, Jason said:

Friday night game :rant:

Personally I like the Friday night games can sink numerous pints and no work in the morning. Sat morning fixtures are the ones I don't like atmosphere is always flat.

7 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Personally I like the Friday night games can sink numerous pints and no work in the morning. Sat morning fixtures are the ones I don't like atmosphere is always flat.

Friday night is the best. I hate it to wait anxiously all week and get nothing done before the game.

Iggy Doonican likes this

Girouder/Girude will definitely score against Hull.

It going to sting the hearts of Arsenal fans when he scores his first goal for us Chelsea Rent Boys.

Wonder whether there is any chance of Chalobah being on the bench, he didn't play in youth cup, but I don't know whether that was because of injury or something else.

3 hours ago, Marin said:

giroud , willian and bakayoko will score this mtach

I hope Baka doesn't, because if he did, this means he was in the team. Bench is maximum for him even in such games and he can come on only 4-0 up with 10 minutes left so he can't fuck up our lead.

49 minutes ago, manpe said:

I hope Baka doesn't, because if he did, this means he was in the team. Bench is maximum for him even in such games and he can come on only 4-0 up with 10 minutes left so he can't fuck up our lead.

But mate I'm pretty sure Baka will start against Barca because we don't have any other option. We won't play with a two man midfield so it will most likely be Cesc-Kante-Baka, yikes. Conte does not rate Drinkwater (surprise surprise! Well done Emenalo) so Baka it will have to be. 

Just now, Mufassir08 said:

But mate I'm pretty sure Baka will start against Barca because we don't have any other option. We won't play with a two man midfield so it will most likely be Cesc-Kante-Baka, yikes.

Yes we do. Drinks, Fabregas, Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz, Eduardo - all are better options for his position.

Just now, manpe said:

Yes we do. Drinks, Fabregas, Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz, Eduardo - all are better options for his position.

Drinks has hardly featured this season, do you really think Conte will start him against Barca?

Cesc will obviously start but only alongside Kante and Baka.

Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz won't feature against Barca if we don't have any emergency situations mate and you know that.

Just now, Mufassir08 said:

Drinks has hardly featured this season, do you really think Conte will start him against Barca?

Cesc will obviously start but only alongside Kante and Baka.

Barkley, Ampadu, Luiz won't feature against Barca if we don't have any emergency situations mate and you know that.

I wasn't discussing what I think Conte will do, I was saying that we do have better options. I don't disagree with the high chance of that midfield line-up starting unfortunately.