• Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Zappacosta is having a good game. He has a decent physical presence about him.

Zappacosta is always a good option long as he is not going against a winger with skill.

WBA are a lower championship level side.

Zappacosta is having a good game. He has a decent physical presence about him.

Should replace Moses for good as soon as Marco is back, not only because Moses is a joke of a football player at this point, also because of what you said. Zappa is nothing special, has his own limitations, but it doesn't get worse than Moses and people wonder why Conte has hd trouble getting a decent lineup lately.he made bad choices, but we have a very small squad and even smaller quality in it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Told you guys pre game that WBA would be hacking at our players all game.

Also, like someone said above, I'm really, really worried about our midfield. Kante is being spread so thin and even he will eventually fatigue. Barkley out injured for who knows how long, Baka is woeful, and DD is just average. Even Cesc looks very off the pace. Not as sharp and quick with his passing as he usually is. I fear for us in this area against Barca and the two Manchester's in the weeks ahead. Not going to be pretty.

1 minute ago, Barbara said:

Should replace Moses for good as soon as Marco is back, not only because Moses is a joke of a football player at this point, also because of what you said. Zappa is nothing special, has his own limitations, but it doesn't get worse than Moses and people wonder why Conte has hd trouble getting a decent lineup lately.he made bad choices, but we have a very small squad and even smaller quality in it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What Conte did with Moses last season was nothing short of a miracle.

Cesc legs are gone..I think this will be his last season at a big club....we need to replace him with a better quality in summer....Same problem. exists...No pressing and no midfield....

Passing should be much more quick