test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 West Brom

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Zappacosta
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

243 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, Leif said:

Not worried considering we've genuinely upgraded our striker.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Giroud can't be any worse, just fucking start him.

While this may be true, we're again in this fucked position of having only one striker. Giroud gets injured against West Brom and we are finishing 6th.

Just now, Pizy said:

While this may be true, we're again in this fucked position of having only one striker. Giroud gets injured against West Brom and we are finishing 6th.

Only what I said at the start of the season in regards to Batshuayi and Morata. The Chelsea board ladies and gents.

mccg likes this

We will the premier league next season. Because we will fail to qualify for Champions League or Europa League 2018/2019.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Jesus fucking Christ. When are we actually going to hear what the hell is wrong with him!? How did he pick up such a huge injury in training? Because he looked fine as he was sent off in his last appearence.

Good question, for me he's bottled it.

11 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I think Morata will ask for a transfer in summer. His problems are in his head I believe not body.

That would be the most coward move ever.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

I'll have no sympathy for conte getting sacked if he plays cahill and Pedro again.

Add Bakayako as well

Seems like it was just yesterday that we were comfortably ahead of Spuds to the point that I wasn't really worried about them. Now they're ahead of us. That's how unbelievably shit we've been recently.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Granted we haven't played this matchweek yet but it's a fucking joke that Spurs have gained 7 points on us in last 3 games when those 3 games were Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal while we had Bournemouth and Watford! :doh: :rant:

And now they've got easy fixtures coming up while we have the tough ones. Not looking forward to the rest of this month. 😕

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

And now they've got easy fixtures coming up while we have the tough ones. Not looking forward to the rest of this month. 😕

Maybe we'll do it the other way round.. Win the games we predicted we'd lose!! Surprise ourselves 

Probably not though.... 

35 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Table reflects exactly where we should be, this game will be wither 0-0 or we will sneak it 1-0 playing shite again.

Yep.. Above arsenal :-D such a mismatched season. It never really got going. Didn't expect to challenge this season but didn't think be 19 from top but yet in 5th place 1 from 4th. The gaps are huge!