• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a difference an actual striker makes. Performance far, far from ideal, but certainly a better one compared to the 2 games before this.

Manchester clubs next in the League. Here comes the fun.

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

What a difference an actual striker makes. Performance far, far from ideal, but certainly a better one compared to the 2 games before this.

Our next lot coming is horrible..Barcalona..  United.. City.. Palace who we're shite against then Barcalona 

Nice. Best of all - the feeling was back. Good feeling among our players, a belief. We have Hull on Friday to improve our confidence further, so that's nice too.

Conte tried something different and should be praised for that. As I said already - he could be stubborn, but at the end he learns.

Also, we have no midfield. Oh man, one good balanced midfielder, one Rakitić, difference he would make.

17 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

BIG possibility that after the next 2 league games, the top 4 fight could look something like this!

Man Utd - 62 pts
Liverpool - 60 pts
Spurs - 58 pts
Chelsea - 53 pts

Can't believe I'm saying this but getting out of Europe might be the best thing and need the other 3 to go as far as possible. Don't think Liverpool and Spurs, in particular, have the squad to cope with both competitions.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Lol, you might as well throw Arsenal in there if you think we'll lose all our games.

Well, they might end up 2 points behind us but they won't be getting into the top 4, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Yes they can still be in the top 4 race when they are 2 points behind us. If Arsenal can't, then we can't either. 2 points is a tiny gap.

Are you really going off on me not including Arsenal in there? :lol:  Don't be so picky!

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

BIG possibility that after the next 2 league games, the top 4 fight could look something like this!

Man Utd - 62 pts
Liverpool - 60 pts
Spurs - 58 pts
Chelsea - 53 pts

Can't believe I'm saying this but getting out of Europe might be the best thing and need the other 3 to go as far as possible. Don't think Liverpool and Spurs, in particular, have the squad to cope with both competitions.

I can see us somehow beating Barcalona.. Going out next round and finishing outside top 4 just so make it so annoying