test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 West Brom

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Zappacosta
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

243 posts in this topic

Not the best or perfect performance but it was an improvement and a much needed win. All about getting the wins now at this point of the season.

Wow... A win... A clean sheet... Three goals...
Is this a dream or an alternate universe?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it hasn't happened already, Hazard needs to be offered £350-400k a week to stay. Where on Earth would we be without him and who on Earth would we replace him with? 

Vytis33 likes this

I can't believe a team like west brom is going to be relegated.

Only 3 wins from 27 games and 20 points for wba this season.

What a difference an actual striker makes. Performance far, far from ideal, but certainly a better one compared to the 2 games before this.

Manchester clubs next in the League. Here comes the fun.

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

What a difference an actual striker makes. Performance far, far from ideal, but certainly a better one compared to the 2 games before this.

Our next lot coming is horrible..Barcalona..  United.. City.. Palace who we're shite against then Barcalona 

Aside from the goal... Moses is absolutely disastrous....Zappacosta is nowhere to be found....cant we play back 4 considering the piss poor set of wingbacks we have.... 

Nice. Best of all - the feeling was back. Good feeling among our players, a belief. We have Hull on Friday to improve our confidence further, so that's nice too.

Conte tried something different and should be praised for that. As I said already - he could be stubborn, but at the end he learns.

Also, we have no midfield. Oh man, one good balanced midfielder, one Rakitić, difference he would make.

Daniel Sturridge the only footballer who lasted less than the time it takes to boil an egg ha ha. I hear it's got so bad he's out injured on FIFA with strained pixels 

17 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

BIG possibility that after the next 2 league games, the top 4 fight could look something like this!

Man Utd - 62 pts
Liverpool - 60 pts
Spurs - 58 pts
Chelsea - 53 pts

Can't believe I'm saying this but getting out of Europe might be the best thing and need the other 3 to go as far as possible. Don't think Liverpool and Spurs, in particular, have the squad to cope with both competitions.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

BIG possibility that after the next 2 league games, the top 4 fight could look something like this!

Man Utd - 62 pts
Liverpool - 60 pts
Spurs - 58 pts
Chelsea - 53 pts

Can't believe I'm saying this but getting out of Europe might be the best thing and need the other 3 to go as far as possible. Don't think Liverpool and Spurs, in particular, have the squad to cope with both competitions.

Lol, you might as well throw Arsenal in there if you think we'll lose all our games.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Lol, you might as well throw Arsenal in there if you think we'll lose all our games.

Well, they might end up 2 points behind us but they won't be getting into the top 4, that's for sure.

Just now, Jason said:

Well, they might end up 2 points behind us but they won't be getting into the top 4, that's for sure.

Yes they can still be in the top 4 race when they are 2 points behind us. If Arsenal can't, then we can't either. 2 points is a tiny gap.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Yes they can still be in the top 4 race when they are 2 points behind us. If Arsenal can't, then we can't either. 2 points is a tiny gap.

Are you really going off on me not including Arsenal in there? :lol:  Don't be so picky!

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Man Utd - 62 pts
Liverpool - 60 pts
Spurs - 58 pts
Chelsea - 53 pts

I can see us somehow beating Barcalona.. Going out next round and finishing outside top 4 just so make it so annoying 

Just now, Jason said:

Are you really going off on me not including Arsenal in there? :lol:  Don't be so picky!

I'm not being picky, you went on saying Arsenal have no chance in the top 4 if we lose both Manchester games. Which is not true, especially if you think Chelsea still has a chance with that gap.

We are never going to beat barcelona...Get off the dreamland..We are far away from their quality....Not the best game but still decent performance...Hopefully this performance gives us confidence and momentum....top 4 should be our priority