• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The player's won't step up, once again, as the relationship between them and Conte is clearly broken. 

I do not think it's intentional, but mentally it's difficult to give your best as long as your manager keeps suggesting that the squad is not good enough. 

I love Antonio and I am 100% sure that I'll miss him, but he definitely lost the plot. You cannot win with this attitude. Not against Chelsea's board, not in the Premier League. 

Last season, he was enthusiastic and did his job with the resources that he had. When he noticed that something was not working, he changed the system, he tried to make things better with the players that were available at that point. 

This season, he just keeps complaining.  I can see why the players seem lost. 

If we see another 343 with Cahill in the back 3 than I hope Conte gets fired tbh :) 

Don't need to change formation but some players should stay away from starting eleven and our team needs more attacking power, I would go for:

Courtois
Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger
Willian - Kante - Fabregas - Emerson
Pedro/Hudson - Giroud - Hazard

If we see another 343 with Cahill in the back 3 than I hope Conte gets fired tbh [emoji4] 
Don't need to change formation but some players should stay away from starting eleven and our team needs more attacking power, I would go for:

Courtois
I'm sure Pedro will be out for a some time with the injury he picked up.

9 hours ago, jernej93 said:

If we see another 343 with Cahill in the back 3 than I hope Conte gets fired tbh :) 

Courtois

Christensen is injured, i'd put Ampadu in.

And Willian can't defend no way is he a RWB, i'm afraid it's either Moses or Zappacosta unless you can think of someone else.

3 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

352 for this one 

azpi cahill rudi/ moses kante cesc barkley alonso/ giroud hazard 

not bad, but I would go with

azpi, luis, rudi

moses, kante, ampadu, emerson/alonzo

hazard/william

giroud, odi/hazard

1. This gives hazard 2 options in front of him, one runner & one target man. I think hazard is needed in the midfield for more control against the high press, he or william can link the midfield to attack without losing athleticism in fab.

2. May be kante holding with william & hazard as atttacking mids if they will take the responsibility to cover when needed against teams the park.

1 hour ago, bluephoenix said:

Start with a striker don't care if he is from our youth academy can't be any worse that how we are already playing atleast I will be happy to see academy players getting game time.

Wouldn't be against seeing Daishawn Redan in action tbh.

Giroud was pretty fresh against Watford so its a no brainer he should start against West Brom. 

Btw when is Morata coming back!?!?!

Another weekday match!? I haven't watched a Chelsea match live since the Brighton match, and it looks like I won't get to watch another one until the United match.

Maybe our form is all my fault....

Nah, we're just shit right now.

Try something new for one. I guess christensen is still out so

-------------Tibo-------------

Azpi--Luiz--Rüdiger--Emerson

------Kante----Drinkwater-------

Willian-Hazard-Giroud-Hudson-Odoi

will take anyone by surprise. I think 4 defenders and 2 dms will offer enough protection + loads of pace in the wide positions.

59 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Try something new for one. I guess christensen is still out so

-------------Tibo-------------

Azpi--Luiz--Rüdiger--Emerson

------Kante----Drinkwater-------

Willian-Hazard-Giroud-Hudson-Odoi

will take anyone by surprise. I think 4 defenders and 2 dms will offer enough protection + loads of pace in the wide positions.

Ive seen that formation some where eles on this forum, slight player changes in this one 🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂