• Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are u really that shocked tho lol I mean come on seriously. To say the team is ''tired''......well yes use other players ffs
I thought 3-0 defeat at home to Bournemouth would be a wake up call. Clearly not

I'm fucking speechless, Giroud on the bench.

This is going to be a mare, with the team selection what the fuck is Conte doing.

EDIT.

Just seen the team onscreen fuck me we've still got fucking Bakayoko CM now Zappacosta LWB tell me the nightmare aint started already.

I fear this is going to be a disaster.

You know what? F*ck Conte!! There I said it! This retard dropped Ivanović & Terry for good after Arsenal last season and yet he keeps persisting with that useless dross Cahill and Bakayoko who has a pathetic emasculated body posture and composure. I could honestly, truly, deeply care less if he gets fired if/when we get humiliated sooner or later when he keeps doing this insanity of starting those two degenerates and not coming with other formations. Either he's become apathetic because of the blabla of not getting supported or he's just clueless and limited creatively. Either way, I've had enough of his macho stubborness and his covert victim mentality...

More a less a year ago we played Wet Spam on a Monday night now I'm pretty pessimistic about Chelsea but I was quietly confident that night. Here we are tonight with what could be potentially Conte's last match fucking Chelsea the only football club who could do that to you. I'm off to the pub WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC.