• Zappacosta
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Mana definitely has a point. Maybe in hindsight I don't completely agree with that but yesterday I really didn't mind him getting that red card at that moment. Not just that he was useless (as always) in our build up play, he really sabotaged our game by gifting them clear chances. It's noticeable that the players don't pass him and ignore him on purpose when we attack, it's clear that he steps on Kante's toes when we defend. He spreads fear and insecurity throughout our back line and I really can't point out one good quality of his game. Wishing him to get a red card was not completely correct because we could bring someone instead of him, but because Conte would never replace him apparently, I would say that I prefer playing with ten men without him instead of eleven which include this awful fraud of a footballer.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Footballover said:

Mana definitely has a point. Maybe in hindsight I don't completely agree with that but yesterday I really didn't mind him getting that red card at that moment. Not just that he was useless (as always) in our build up play, he really sabotaged our game by gifting them clear chances. It's noticeable that the players don't pass him and ignore him on purpose when we attack, it's clear that he steps on Kante's toes when we defend. He spreads fear and insecurity throughout our back line and I really can't point out one good quality of his game. Wishing him to get a red card was not completely correct because we could bring someone instead of him, but because Conte would never replace him apparently, I would say that I prefer playing with ten men without him instead of eleven which include this awful fraud of a footballer.

So we are playing really badly did you honestly think I hope Bakayoko gets sent off that will help matters?. He might be a terrible footballer but wanting a player to be sent off is just the most stupid thing I've ever heard of. Would we have lost 4-1 if he'd stayed on I doubt it. Just beggars belief some people's thinking.

9 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I'm devastated.Put it this way XPetr CechX lives in Israel and I guarantee he's been to Stamford Bridge more times than you.

What does that have to do with anything? some ppl cant afford to go watch there team play so...they are not fans? Are u seriously that thick? Or do u believe every chelsea fan in the world has a endless cash flow. Thats the must infuriating thing I've read on this forum.

I don't think it can be argued that in the past, sometimes teams including ourselves, have improved in play once down to 10-men.

So surely it's allowable to earmark certain games when this phenomena could potentially benefit us.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

What does that have to do with anything? some ppl cant afford to go watch there team play so...they are not fans? Are u seriously that thick? Or do u believe every chelsea fan in the world has a endless cash flow. Thats the must infuriating thing I've read on this forum.

It's nothing to do with cash flow mate that Mana bloke lives in London and tickets for league and FA cup games are easy enough to get hold of £30  for adults and he's probably a kid he certainly posts like one so even cheaper. Yet someone from Israel can pay out for plane fares etc and someone who lives in London can't be bothered to jump on the tube. I'm from a different generation if you were into football you went home and away I went to my first Chelsea away game out of London when I was 11. This generation are content to watch it on the telly instead of going to the match.

20 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It's nothing to do with cash flow mate that Mana bloke lives in London and tickets for league and FA cup games are easy enough to get hold of £30  for adults and he's probably a kid he certainly posts like one so even cheaper. Yet someone from Israel can pay out for plane fares etc and someone who lives in London can't be bothered to jump on the tube. I'm from a different generation if you were into football you went home and away I went to my first Chelsea away game out of London when I was 11. This generation are content to watch it on the telly instead of going to the match.

Well explained pal sorry 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

No, it isn't well explained. The 5 year old Iggy kid does not know anything about me. I go and visit Chelsea Ladies games. He doesn't know about that. Shocking! 

Also he's downright lying through his teeth saying it's easy to league game tickets for £30.

It pisses me off to no end, that people like him are still here saying "You're not a Chelsea fan because you don't go to the games!"

League cup (that's what it used to be called and as I'm old that's what I call it same as Matthew Harding stand will always be the Northstand to me) or Carabao are £25 and FA cup games are £30 for adults mate. Chelsea ladies fair play to you what I'm saying is there's no excuses not to go to the odd game when tickets are reasonably priced. 

And Troy Deeney gets away scott free for sticking both middle fingers up at our fans:clap::clap: The FA being absolute fucking idiots again.

Great lesson to teach kids also, so looking forward to a few of my 12 year olds I coach emulating that to the opposition parents at the weekend.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

And Troy Deeney gets away scott free for sticking both middle fingers up at our fans:clap::clap: The FA being absolute fucking idiots again.

Great lesson to teach kids also, so looking forward to a few of my 12 year olds I coach emulating that to the opposition parents at the weekend.:rolleyes:

It wasn't our fans he was doing it too, it was watford fans for what they been saying on the forums.

What hurts the most about this match is that everyone saw it coming. I don't even remember the last time I thought of Chelsea as exciting, it's just the same score and odd goal kinda win everytime, since the second Mourinho term. Probably the last time, I was excited about seeing Chelsea play was under Rafa Benitez, maybe we weren't the best of teams at that time, but atleast there was passion and excitement, that's the kind of Chelsea I miss seeing. And maybe that's why we need some fresh air with an attacking manager, not saying that Conte is bad at all, but I'm tired of seeing this gloomy dull Atmosphere at this club.

47 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

What hurts the most about this match is that everyone saw it coming. I don't even remember the last time I thought of Chelsea as exciting, it's just the same score and odd goal kinda win everytime, since the second Mourinho term. Probably the last time, I was excited about seeing Chelsea play was under Rafa Benitez, maybe we weren't the best of teams at that time, but atleast there was passion and excitement, that's the kind of Chelsea I miss seeing. And maybe that's why we need some fresh air with an attacking manager, not saying that Conte is bad at all, but I'm tired of seeing this gloomy dull Atmosphere at this club.

Sorry mate but that's totally wrong the atmosphere under Benitez was the worse that I can remember since the late 70's. We hated him and it was reciprocal and if memory serves the football was pretty turgid especially losing to fucking QPR which meant I got untold grief off some QPR mates of mine.

37 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry mate but that's totally wrong the atmosphere under Benitez was the worse that I can remember since the late 70's. We hated him and it was reciprocal and if memory serves the football was pretty turgid especially losing to fucking QPR which meant I got untold grief off some QPR mates of mine.

Maybe not about the atmosphere, more of the style of play the club has developed. I'm not against being defensive, but if the team has been clueless in attack since 4 years, just getting a goal without any good attacking plan, maybe a change in ways of our play is needed

On 05/02/2018 at 10:59 PM, CFC-Hazard10 said:

David Luiz - You can tell he and Conte fell out. He just doesn't 'care' anymore. Back to his bull in a China shop ways. 

to be fair he's not had much yellow cards unlike Bakayoko