test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Watford 4-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Luiz
      1
    • Cahill
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Bakayoko
      7
    • Willian
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      6
    • Fabregas (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

488 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Mana said:

No, it isn't well explained. The 5 year old Iggy kid does not know anything about me. I go and visit Chelsea Ladies games. He doesn't know about that. Shocking! 

Also he's downright lying through his teeth saying it's easy to league game tickets for £30.

It pisses me off to no end, that people like him are still here saying "You're not a Chelsea fan because you don't go to the games!"

League cup (that's what it used to be called and as I'm old that's what I call it same as Matthew Harding stand will always be the Northstand to me) or Carabao are £25 and FA cup games are £30 for adults mate. Chelsea ladies fair play to you what I'm saying is there's no excuses not to go to the odd game when tickets are reasonably priced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Troy Deeney gets away scott free for sticking both middle fingers up at our fans:clap::clap: The FA being absolute fucking idiots again.

Great lesson to teach kids also, so looking forward to a few of my 12 year olds I coach emulating that to the opposition parents at the weekend.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

And Troy Deeney gets away scott free for sticking both middle fingers up at our fans:clap::clap: The FA being absolute fucking idiots again.

Great lesson to teach kids also, so looking forward to a few of my 12 year olds I coach emulating that to the opposition parents at the weekend.:rolleyes:

It wasn't our fans he was doing it too, it was watford fans for what they been saying on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What hurts the most about this match is that everyone saw it coming. I don't even remember the last time I thought of Chelsea as exciting, it's just the same score and odd goal kinda win everytime, since the second Mourinho term. Probably the last time, I was excited about seeing Chelsea play was under Rafa Benitez, maybe we weren't the best of teams at that time, but atleast there was passion and excitement, that's the kind of Chelsea I miss seeing. And maybe that's why we need some fresh air with an attacking manager, not saying that Conte is bad at all, but I'm tired of seeing this gloomy dull Atmosphere at this club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

What hurts the most about this match is that everyone saw it coming. I don't even remember the last time I thought of Chelsea as exciting, it's just the same score and odd goal kinda win everytime, since the second Mourinho term. Probably the last time, I was excited about seeing Chelsea play was under Rafa Benitez, maybe we weren't the best of teams at that time, but atleast there was passion and excitement, that's the kind of Chelsea I miss seeing. And maybe that's why we need some fresh air with an attacking manager, not saying that Conte is bad at all, but I'm tired of seeing this gloomy dull Atmosphere at this club.

Sorry mate but that's totally wrong the atmosphere under Benitez was the worse that I can remember since the late 70's. We hated him and it was reciprocal and if memory serves the football was pretty turgid especially losing to fucking QPR which meant I got untold grief off some QPR mates of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry mate but that's totally wrong the atmosphere under Benitez was the worse that I can remember since the late 70's. We hated him and it was reciprocal and if memory serves the football was pretty turgid especially losing to fucking QPR which meant I got untold grief off some QPR mates of mine.

Maybe not about the atmosphere, more of the style of play the club has developed. I'm not against being defensive, but if the team has been clueless in attack since 4 years, just getting a goal without any good attacking plan, maybe a change in ways of our play is needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2018 at 10:59 PM, CFC-Hazard10 said:

David Luiz - You can tell he and Conte fell out. He just doesn't 'care' anymore. Back to his bull in a China shop ways. 

 

to be fair he's not had much yellow cards unlike Bakayoko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.