• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Mana said:

Like...? And even if you can name 1 or 2 players in the Roman era, that's barely a handful.

Nonetheless, Bakabambi was gifting Watford chances. We were in deep danger. And Conte just stands there, doing nothing. Things wasn't going to get better, it was going worse. I usually don't wish players to be sent off, but this was an exception.

you said we never had a player as bad as him but now switched it to in the Roman era..haha..you missed out 98 years of our history. 

Just now, Mana said:

WTF. He was GIFTING Watford chances! If Watford were City, we would be 3-0 down already. Please.

When he was off, while Watford continued to press us, they were no longer gifted.

I know emotions run high, and on TC some people seem to try to outdo each other with how outraged they are. But wishing one of our players sent off  ? -well I think you just need to think that through for a minute

1 minute ago, Mana said:

That's because pre-Roman era we weren't competing for leagues or even a top European side. 

We always were competing for leagues - and European Cup Winners Cup Winners 1971, European Super Cup Winners 1998 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Yes. I'm wishing him off to save our embarrassment. Because Conte wasn't going to do it. I think you have forgotten how dreadful he was yesterday for you to stand there and WANT HIM TO CONTINUE GIFTING WATFORD.

He was no worse than some other contenders. Really think you need to consider wishing one of our players to be sent off 

Just now, Mana said:

Hmmmm, now I'm sure you haven't watched the game yesterday.

Watched it twice now. Think youre sidestepping from your original post that you wanted one of ours sent off. 

If that's what you wanted, then to me that is ridiculous. But we'll leave it there.

13 minutes ago, Mana said:

That's because pre-Roman era we weren't competing for leagues or even a top European side. 

we won the league title (aswell as lower tier titles) and had a few runs at more.won several European trophies before Roman was here..but never is still never. :) 

Just now, Mana said:

No, no. I'm not sidestepping anything. I told you why I want him off. Then you go on and said he is no worse than the others. Go on, tell me who is equal or worse than Bakabambi yesterday. And before you go and say Cahill, he was woeful too but at least he wasn't gifting the ball to Watford with no pressure on the ball.

Regardless of how many underperformed -Cahill, Luiz, even Dave - the point I take issue with is you, a chelsea fan, wishing one of ours to be sent off, and down to 10 men. You still stand by that then ??

Just now, Mana said:

The funny thing is, if we played worse after Baka's sending off then you may have a case. But we actually played better with 10 men. What does that say to you??

I may have a case for not wishing one of our players sent off ? :D Well cheers for that. I would never, ever wish one of our players sent off, but you clearly do.

Just now, Mana said:

You know what? Enough of me explaining. It's your turn. Explain to me why wishing for Bakabambi to get sent off yesterday was wrong.

You really need that explained to you ? When one team loses a player they are at a numerical disadvantage- I know you say he was watfords 12th man but you know, that you, are exaggerating about that.

Apart from that I think you would be hard pressed to find any fan, anywhere, of any team in the World that wishes one of their players sent off

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

You know what? Enough of me explaining. It's your turn. Explain to me why wishing for Bakabambi to get sent off yesterday was wrong.

Your just a spoilt kid no idea of Chelsea's history you watch football from an armchair even though you come from London. Chelsea were not established in 2003 mate and wishing one of your own to be sent off is ridiculous. Just admit that if Roman hadn't taken us over you would never and I use the term loosely support Chelsea. Your a glory hunter who stamps their feet if we don't win every game and buy every available player.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

No...I'm not exaggerating about that. He was literally Watford's 12th man. If Baka's gifts were all converted to goals, he would be Watford's MotM.

Having 10 men doesn't mean we are guaranteed to lose the game. We can actually play BETTER with 10, then 11 and Chelsea showed that yesterday. Bakabambi offers nothing in attack either, so he is basically a useless Chelsea player we don't need in the game.

I don't wish players sent off everytime they have a bad game (I never wished Ivanovic off for example) but it comes to a point, that when a player is destroying our game and the manager is doing nothing to change the situation, it leaves me with no choice.

*sigh* This is my last post I'm ever going to respond to you. Ignored.

I'm devastated.Put it this way XPetr CechX lives in Israel and I guarantee he's been to Stamford Bridge more times than you.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

that when a player is destroying our game and the manager is doing nothing to change the situation, it leaves me with no choice.

Your opinion is that he was helping Watford and needed to be sent off. Righto. We'll leave it there.