• Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been obvious to me that the players are not playing for the manger, and it's been like that all the season, something went seriously wrong at the start.

He's been to rigid in his formation been sussed, and been obstinate won't change.

1 minute ago, Stats said:

To save our season. I will miss Conte as he is a top manager but literally to save our season we need new ideas. We have proven time and time again that we can still be successful by appointing interims and changing managers. Losing by 3 goals difference to teams people expect to compete for relegation is completely embarrassing. Bakayoko did not help but in the end of the day, the manager usually takes the fall and literally to keep our hopes of staying in top 4, something drastic needs to be done.

Just don't see who comes in midseason and can turn things around when we're depending on the same players to pull us through. We have City And United both away in our next 3 games. We'll get destroyed in both of those and our top 4 challenge will be toast.

Hiddink isn't tactically good enough to completely reverse our fortunes.

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

It's been obvious to me that the players are not playing for the manger, and it's been like that all the season, something went seriously wrong at the start.

He's been to rigid in his formation been sussed, and been obstinate won't change.

thats a reason to kick them out then, the players aren't higher than the manager, not higher than the fans either. Without the fans they are nothing, without the manager they'd be jobless.

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Patiently waiting for people to come here and start blaming the board for losing 7 1 on aggregate to Bournemouth and Watford....

but aren't they the one and only reason?

As much as I would blame Conte for his team selection and his stubbornness to stick to a formation which the PL teams have clearly  figured out. The board is every bit responsible for this debacle.

17 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Gutless cunts.

you said it, 2015-2016 all over again, once again a manager has lot the dressing room and will get the sack because of player power, these players are a disgrace to Chelsea Football Club and can all fuck off for all i care, just a bunch of gutless cowards. This club as become a big joke, starting with an incompetent board and no wonder other fans mock us for the way managers are treated like shit. I really liked Conte and his passion, but that has been destroyed by fucking primmadonas playing for this club and a shit board, this is how we reward and back a manager that took us from 10th to Champions. Just fuck off :middlefinger:

Putting the whole Conte issue aside, can I just say that the players are absolute spineless and useless in the face of adversity? Were playing awful but somehow managed to get it back to 1-1 with less than 10 minutes to go but what did we do next? Continued to pour forward, continued to let ourselves get exposed. The last 3 we conceded were absolute trash of the highest order and we're in 2018 and the CB partnership of Luiz and Cahill is still actually a thing...FML! :middlefinger:

Just now, Laylabelle said:

40?! Still think we should be able to get a refund.. Pissing hell. Someone was laughing that day

Fabinho was quoted to be leaving last summer for the same price but of course we went for the shit one.

Trying to find some positives... At least Liverpool and Tottenham gained only a point over us this weekend. But truth to be told, we have no business being in the top 4. We are miles behind.

I am just trying to figure out this - having a season without European football completely or playing in Europa League? Well, we would have no chance of winning the EL, so...