• Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are playing shit but his tactics are all wrong. He had persisted to play Bakayoko and Pedro even though they are awful. Cahill..dont get me started.
I know, but the stupid fouls, penalty and the lack of desire... Even those you mentioned.
I hold the lack of Giroud, but everything else is not like we have world class players to replace those
Look what Fabregas and Luiz just did. It can't be held against Conte
Cahill should be sold...
Giroud is coming...

2 minutes ago, El P. said:

I'm really interested in who really wanted Bakayoko. Was he Conte's first choice?  Did board want him? Whoever it was, made a huge mistake.

Maybe they were watching someone else... Or drunk.. Or blind... Or optimistic 

Luiz is so shite its unbelievable. Before anybody hits me with the oh he can play out from the back, fuck off, were getting fucking dominated by Watford, fuck his passing. Absolute liability. Rest of the players absolutely disgraceful in terms of attitude except maybe Kante. 

Giroud on finally. Hudson Odoi next please.

Just now, El P. said:

I'm really interested who really wanted Bakayoko. Was he Conte's first choice?  Did board want him? Whoever it was, it was a huge mistake.

everybody to blame... add few quids to that amount we can have a guy called Matteo kovacic in our team or lesser price in quality player ala Arthur Melo...