• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am not really sure what is better - having a season without European football (Europa League) completely or playing in the Europa League...

Least with Europa you win that and go into the champions league...i don't know how we'll do top 4 wise next year seeing the way other teams are going.. And the way we're not. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Conte is so asking for it. He knows we are shit without a striker, he has a striker fit and does not bring him on. If some regular employee would do such stuff he would be fired and probably ruled no claim on compensation by a court .

Wont play him because he wasn't a playe he wanted

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Travelling Chelseas still singing their hearts out, despite the shite perfomance they are watching. Respect to them.

This is what pisses me off with the whole oh wahhh players won't play for the manager. The fans have made effort!! Gone all that way.. Paid and yet they couldn't give a crap and get paid for it

Just now, Starman60 said:

Wont play him because he wasn't a playe he wanted

the opposite is the case i heard. he hold a personal meeting with giroud to convince him to come to chelsea. ironic that giroud will have exactly 1 week of conte

4 minutes ago, Barbara said:

How can Conte be blamed for this fuckery of display of all players?

Because he's the one who picks the players? After that 0-3 at home to Bournemouth, to pick the same team is a derilection of duty. The team looks disjointed and unbalanced. Hazard at false 9 (whatever the fuck that means) with Giroud on the bench, Bakayoko, Cahill. It's Conte's fault.  Even the random fan on twitter knew this was a bad line-up for this game. Conte gets paid millions of pounds a year to make these basic decisions. 

6 minutes ago, Barbara said:

How can Conte be blamed for this fuckery of display of all players?

They are playing shit but his tactics are all wrong. He had persisted to play Bakayoko and Pedro even though they are awful. Cahill..dont get me started.