• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Henrique said:

Conte is a dean man walking, but Mike Dean isn't making things easier. One unfair red car and one penalty after a dive.

Mike Dean has always loved to bury us. I remember when he did not give 3 clear pens in 2008 vs ManU and blew off a freekick just in front of the box before halftime

We only have ourselves to blame...Disgraceful performance even before red card...Simple passing is not done properly.....Don't know why courtois did that...Hoofing the ball to midgets when you know they cannot win headers...Zappacosta does not know defensive positioning...

Poor selection. You know Hazard as a false 9 just isnt working. Start Giroud, hopefully grab a couple goals and then sub him. The fuck is this trash im watching. Cahill at fault for the "penalty". Cant wait to see the back of him.

Performance like this makes me feel both sad and agry,realising those players train week in week out,having abnormal wages to play high,including the manager with his duties.

This is emberrasing and it keeps repeating for Chelsea every second season now. Our transfer policy is awful and  I can bet that our only three world class players will really,really soon,get tired of this shitty display from both their teammates,manager and board.

Black days and years in front of us my friends,black days...

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Brilliant. Conte is done here. Not one doubt now. He asked for it.

I hope he does!! F**k him. We're in this mess because of his stubborness. This is a painful and vivid deja-vu of Leicester away in December '15. The only redemption is to sack his apathetic ass and just start anew. I don't care about going down the table and out of the cups.

His management has become poisonous. You can see it in the lack of coherence between the players. We have a striker and left-footed left-back yet he's too insecure to give it a shot when the alternatives are pathetic mid-table team quality. I hate him. All that he did last season has emotionally gone into oblivion for me. 

I said yesterday that if we play those donkeys Cahil and Bakayoko, and employ the false nine again I wouldn't watch this. Well I relented and boy am I sorry. Bakayoko is just utter crap. we might play better without him. Take Cahill off and bring on Giroud. If we dont shoot we cant score,and we havent had a shot on target yet. Pure shite. I thought Conte was a better manager than this. If Giroud doesn't come on at the start of the second half he deserves the sack :middlefinger::middlefinger: