Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

This is what it means to have prodigious talent in the youth ranks. And I'm sorry Hudson-Odoi is head and shoulders above any youth player we have ever produced. He has superstar in the making status and yes, I'm gonna say it... He on that Mbappe trajectory. He's the only one our club have produced at this level...

13 minutes ago, Thor said:

Would Hazard in front of Jorg and Kante not work? Just behind Morata? 

Would be light weight in the middle, but would be so evasive and incredible moving the ball. 

Could just play Eden on the RW. Wouldn'y be the st time. Leave Oddy where he is

1 minute ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I want to believe this sooo much. But my head makes me think "You´re jumping the gun way too early there"

I don't think so. If he was given a run in this team like Mbappe got at Monaco? Nasty... He has everything, speed, technique, intelligence, balance... He's got room to grow but he's on that same trajectory. Superstardom 

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I don't think so. If he was given a run in this team like Mbappe got at Monaco? Nasty... He has everything, speed, technique, intelligence, balance... He's got room to grow but he's on that same trajectory. Superstardom 

Giving him a run like Mbappe's is going to be the problem. Don't take my opinion too seriously though, as I haven't seen as much of CHO as I would have liked.

But I definitely agree with the idea that we might have a star in our hands. How much I've longed to see an academy player break through and properly get a spot on the first team:wub:

40 minutes ago, the wes said:

“Hudson-Odoi is a very young player. We have to wait. In the future he will be a very, very strong player for sure. He will stay with us [in the first team] for the season.”

-Maurizio Sarri; source: Goal

A positive start ... never the less!  

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

are our mbappe it's a shame he's plays in Hazard position ffs 

Well ... I wanted to know if he can play on the right but guess U read my mind :) ... But you know what, If it comes down to it then Hazard can be moved into the central position which we're not able to fill (for the moment). 

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Tie him down to a massive contract and now that Sarri has confirmed he's a figure for the season coming then lets do it.

I asked a Q earlier whether he could play RW or even Striker.

Been watching every vid and read every article I can find since and it sounds like hes really flexible..

It would solve some issues.

1. Keep him LW and put Eden RW again Get martial

2. Move CHO ro RW - Get Martial

3. Do nothing and use Morata,Pedro for 1/2 a game or that AWOL bloke

Its amazing the kids already been with us 10 years!! We tie him down for 5, He could be our new JT. Chelsea man and boy!

5 hours ago, the wes said:

“Hudson-Odoi is a very young player. We have to wait. In the future he will be a very, very strong player for sure. He will stay with us [in the first team] for the season.”

-Maurizio Sarri; source: Goal

this basically means we wont sign a winger for sure

4 minutes ago, whats happening said:

this basically means we wont sign a winger for sure

Not nececelery!

Him n Eden right now both on LW. Our RW is a weakness.

Ive thought of suggestions to sort it but nobodys said owt about them yet 7e2b947de8ce0cdf2bcb8aa42197e270.gif