Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 minute ago, the wes said:

It was Hudson-Odoi's third goal in as many Europa League home games this season but he has played a grand total of just 74 minutes in the Premier League, and many supporters believe Sarri should be showing more trust in a winger who attracted a £35 million bid from Bayern Munich in January.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It was Hudson-Odoi's third goal in as many Europa League home games this season but he has played a grand total of just 74 minutes in the Premier League, and many supporters believe Sarri should be showing more trust in a winger who attracted a £35 million bid from Bayern Munich in January.

If he doesn't start the next leg its all pointless. No excuse of the game matters cause really it should be won. 

74 mins... I dont get why we kept him. Then moan when wants time. He probably wants more then 20 mins a go! 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Pressure?! They just want to see him be played more then 20 mins 

20 minutes a game would be a DREAM

CHO has 74 total leagues minutes in 28 games

The utter fraud Alonso has 2.311

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Pressure?! They just want to see him be played more then 20 mins 

that's manager talk... He's telling CHO that he needs to improve on X,Y, and Z to be at teh top and get playing time.

That's how you instill drive in a promising teenager, so he will do better. Sarri is working the basics on CHO.

This makes me hopeful that the club, and manager, may still think they can make CHO stay. Otherwise they wouldn't bother with him and his development.

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

If he doesn't start the next leg its all pointless. No excuse of the game matters cause really it should be won. 

74 mins... I dont get why we kept him. Then moan when wants time. He probably wants more then 20 mins a go! 

since Sarri and Magic Box's big gaslights about Bayern and CHO and how CHO would get more minutes they gave at the very end of January, beginning of February

CHO has

6 minutes against Malmö

90 minutes v Malmö        scored

then

12 minutes v Dynamo Kiev       scored

13 minutes v Huddersfield (came on when it was 4 nil, lolol)

a 79th minute sub v Shitty in League Cup final, so 11 true minutes, as no way to count the 30 extra as that was not a given in Sarri's mind

its a fucking joke

other than that Malmö start (Sarri must have hit the crack pipe on that one)

he has 38 total non extra time minutes during 10 possible games, 68 total minutes counting the 30 extra time v Shitty

THIRTEEN minutes in the league

Now Sarri is talking about when he is 22-23, he won't be here at that age because your shackling the poor lad you fucking doyle.

Another shit team we played at home last night, another bench start, but another goal.

Right now Sarri is speaking a language I do not understand.

9 hours ago, Robchels said:

that's manager talk... He's telling CHO that he needs to improve on X,Y, and Z to be at teh top and get playing time.

That's how you instill drive in a promising teenager, so he will do better. Sarri is working the basics on CHO.

This makes me hopeful that the club, and manager, may still think they can make CHO stay. Otherwise they wouldn't bother with him and his development.

Ridiculous

Sarri is driving him out off the team, he isn't doing fuckall to keep him, its a pure gaslight job.

KdB 2.0

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Jesus now there comparing a Bundesliga and CL regular in Sancho who has played over 40 games this season to a guy with 4 PL appearances and 11 cup games (having only made 5 starts) all season. Who play in 2 different levels of European competition.

Also KdB 2.0? KdB played over 100 games before he was at a big club. CHO is good enough to feature here more regularly but to mention him as KdB 2.0 is naive. Hes nowhere near the level in his development of somebody who played 130 games in 5 seasons. Kevin was on hindsight more than probably ready to be a first team player at Chelsea and it didnt work out for whatever reason (his mentality and application was questioned by the manager, a lack of chances etc) but if anybody expects CHO to play every week here, its naive because the culture of the club in the past has shown that youngsters never feature at 18. Sarri hasnt said he will only feature when hes 22 or 23 either, he obviously means his performance levels will be at a very high level at that age. I agree he  could play more but its every week, even when we win, it is getting a bit annoying. 

In usual circumstances I would actually say Sarri has done a pretty good job with CHO this year. He's protected him but still given him some gametime and experience. He mentioned in a recent interview that 20 games this season should become 30 the next and 40 the year after. I agree with this, and by the time CHO is 20 he would be sat on about 100 appearances and primed to be number one in his position at the club.

However due to his contract position and the hype over Jadon Sancho and English players playing in Germany, we can't afford to be as conservative and Sarri needs to give him at least 4 or 5 starts and the same in sub appearances between now and the end of the season. I still believe the best option is to keep him next season too and still prove to him he can make it here because I believe if he sees the pathway here to be first choice, staying here would be his preferred option.

2 hours ago, Robchels said:

woooo bad bad sarri. :rolleyes: poor CHO who only wants to play... for Bayern.

I dont find any humour in the situation.

Sarri's treatment of CHO has been shameful, especially the continual lying.

It is a massive deal that we are losig our best academy product in years due to an foolish, stubborn manager's prerogative when it comes to game time.

Long after Sarri is sacked, his running off of CHO will be fucking us in the arse, same as Mo with KdB and Salh, etc etc

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Cam you see the winner of the Cheltenham Gold Cup in your crystal ball bud?

wifey (she follows the ponies, it bores me to tears)

says

Clan Des Obeaux

https://www.racingpost.com/profile/horse/899165/clan-des-obeaux/form

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wifey (she follows the ponies, it bores me to tears)

says

Clan Des Obeaux

https://www.racingpost.com/profile/horse/899165/clan-des-obeaux/form

I'm not as big a gambler as I once was so I don't do Faves unless as part of an accumulator. So a 7/2 isn;t gonna do me no good unless I back it big.

I got a whisper for Al Boum Photo so might have a few quid on that.