Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Fuck him - let him go.

Give zero fucks about this - if he wants out let him go.

I wouldn't play the cunt tonight either.

GTFO-CHO

Wow I think I'm grumpy today 😂

I have to agree on this one, I am pretty mad on him myself. This kid is only 18y old and he played decent minutes under NEW manager. He is starting to get much more recognition from Sarri as season develops, that makes sense - you can't blame Sarri for not playing 18y kid right from the start.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Nothing to do with Sarri, if they were set on staying they would have signed deals before Sarri even arrived.

Hazard situation I agree with, little to nothing to do with Sarri. CHO situation has a lot to do with Sarri, the reason he is unwilling to sign contract extension is due to Sarri playing him so little. He is only playing recently due Bayern interest, likely Board pressuring Sarri to do so. Playing time and trust has everything to do with the current situation, and Sarri is the only who selects his players.

Youth players having 2 years left on their contract at the beginning of the season is quite normal, Ampedu was in a similar situation. Luckily he signed his contract earlier in the season. 

If CHO had signed a contract extension he would have remained even further on the bench. 

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Hazard situation I agree with, little to nothing to do with Sarri. CHO situation has a lot to do with Sarri, the reason he is unwilling to sign contract extension is due to Sarri playing him so little. He is only playing recently due Bayern interest, likely Board pressuring Sarri to do so. Playing time and trust has everything to do with the current situation, and Sarri is the only who selects his players.

Youth players having 2 years left on their contract at the beginning of the season is quite normal, Ampedu was in a similar situation. Luckily he signed his contract earlier in the season. 

If CHO had signed a contract extension he would have remained even further on the bench. 

While i'd agree Sarri hasn't helped the situation, CHO would have likely had a move like this in his mind for quite a while and this would have likely occured even if he was made a regular (if he has decided on such a drastic career change based on not getting a few extra Europa, EFL Cup and cameo league appearances then he's an idiot who will likely fall short mentality wise ala Ben Afra or even Ballotelli).

Hopefully the club learns something from this. Best youth product we've produced in ages at the best time possible and we still managed to screw this up. I'm afraid this is no Kakuta or Musonda situation, this kid is the real deal. At least when City lost Sancho they had a shitload of talent available blocking him. Club has no excuse and neither does the manager.

Callum Hudson-Odoi does not want to play for Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/callum-hudson-odoi-does-not-want-to-play-for-chelsea-against-sheffield-wednesday-8398307/

omnibus of eastenders this story is like...will he play will he stay 

I don't think we treated him badly. Ok, he might have got more playing time here and there, but for a 18-yo he played fair share.

People are dissapointed because they are looking at the wider context. This is another young player which we failed to integrate. Another of many, and that's why it's a problem.

But looking just CHO case isolated - I don't think we did bad.

Just now, El P. said:

I don't think we treated him badly. Ok, he might have got more playing time here and there, but for a 18-yo he played fair share.

People are dissapointed because they are looking at the wider context. This is another young player which we failed to integrate. Another of many, and that's why it's a problem.

But looking just CHO case isolated - I don't think we did bad.

We fucked up big time. He was by far our best player in Pre season. He destroyed Arsenal and Inter and he was our best player against Manchester City at the beginning of the year. What did Sarri do to after those crazy performances? He put fucking Moses in front of him and we did not see CHO most of the time again because fucking Moses was in front of him in the picking order, which does not make any fucking sense.If that did not happen, CHO would have had way more time and he probably would have been happy to play with that time he would have been given. Sarri fucked it up big time and he will fuck up another great talents, because performances do not matter to him. It is more about names and experience for him and in Alonso´s case, its abouth height. Fuck Sarri. I really was a huge fan of CHO... Watched some youth games and he was the man. I do not watch youth football anymore, but apart from Ampadu, I do not see any crazy talent in our youth anymore. Mount is good, but is nowhere near as good as CHO is. Abraham could be a good player. CHO could have been our JT, our next youth player in the starting eleven for the next years

48 minutes ago, mccg said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi does not want to play for Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/27/callum-hudson-odoi-does-not-want-to-play-for-chelsea-against-sheffield-wednesday-8398307/

omnibus of eastenders this story is like...will he play will he stay 

Who does this twat think he is. You are under contract if we tell you to play injured you play. Can't wait to get rid of this little twat and get someone who actually wants to wear the shirt.

2 hours ago, Rapkun said:

Hopefully the club learns something from this. Best youth product we've produced in ages at the best time possible and we still managed to screw this up. I'm afraid this is no Kakuta or Musonda situation, this kid is the real deal. At least when City lost Sancho they had a shitload of talent available blocking him. Club has no excuse and neither does the manager.

And that is the crux of the issue for me, if we had a Sane, Sterling, B.Silva, etc i wouldn't honestly give a damn. I can understand the situation having young, talented, and proven players ahead of him. But we have Willian and Pedro ahead of him, both players are reaching level of Kalouda. 

We are really about to lose our two most talented forwards between now and summer. This is shameful. 

If he doesnt want to play tonight, dont sell him, let him rot in the reserves. His job is a footballer, even if he wants out of the club, he should play if hes told hes playing. End of.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

We fucked up big time. He was by far our best player in Pre season. He destroyed Arsenal and Inter and he was our best player against Manchester City at the beginning of the year. What did Sarri do to after those crazy performances? He put fucking Moses in front of him and we did not see CHO most of the time again because fucking Moses was in front of him in the picking order, which does not make any fucking sense.If that did not happen, CHO would have had way more time and he probably would have been happy to play with that time he would have been given. Sarri fucked it up big time and he will fuck up another great talents, because performances do not matter to him. It is more about names and experience for him and in Alonso´s case, its abouth height. Fuck Sarri. I really was a huge fan of CHO... Watched some youth games and he was the man. I do not watch youth football anymore, but apart from Ampadu, I do not see any crazy talent in our youth anymore. Mount is good, but is nowhere near as good as CHO is. Abraham could be a good player. CHO could have been our JT, our next youth player in the starting eleven for the next years

Pre season is meaningless, wish people would stop using it as a meaningful excuse for anything. Its basically for a manager to get experiment/implement formations or whatever and its there to get the players match fitness up.

Also how many games did Moses play for us this season? A handful? So if CHO played maybe a few more games hed he happy or fans would be happy? I doubt it. If your going to use a lack of playing time at least compare him to someone who features regularly... jesus christ. Moses. Really.

Also Sarri likes experience? What about Diawara, Zielenski, Hysaj, Milik... younger players he worked with at Napoli? People saying Sarri has fucked up need to get a grip. First 10 games or so we were unbeaten. Nobody said CHO should be starting then. If the team was playing well and winning, who would give a shit? Nobody. Just like in the past when we won nobody was that bothered about young players coming through. And thats pretty true.

CHO could have played more yes. He still has plenty of time too though and Willian and Pedro are worse than what Bayern have out wide too.... Youd think we just signed Messi and a handful of other world class attacking players and he has to leave for the good of his career. 

Again. If he wont play tonight, take a tough stance, demand more money, fine him and let him play reserve football rest of the season.