test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

2,570 posts in this topic
When we bought Hazard, he was a promising young player with bags of potential.  We were never able to buy players like he is now.  If we sell him, I'd expect us to replace him with a promising player with bags of potential.  Someone like a CHO.  Not only do I think that we can't sell CHO until the summer, but we can't sell him until we know what is going to happen with Hazard.  
Hazard's gone the moment Real pick up the phone. The board need to have a replacement lined up for the inevitable instead of a last minute swoop for Zaha.
Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
35 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
When we bought Hazard, he was a promising young player with bags of potential.  We were never able to buy players like he is now.  If we sell him, I'd expect us to replace him with a promising player with bags of potential.  Someone like a CHO.  Not only do I think that we can't sell CHO until the summer, but we can't sell him until we know what is going to happen with Hazard.  

Hazard's gone the moment Real pick up the phone. The board need to have a replacement lined up for the inevitable instead of a last minute swoop for Zaha.

I'm pretty sure he's gone too (90%).  But we can't sell CHO before Real call.  

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm pretty sure he's gone too (90%).  But we can't sell CHO before Real call.  
If CHO really is intent on leaving, he/his team won't play ball in the summer.

There are so many questions surrounding the club, it's unreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

If CHO really is intent on leaving, he/his team won't play ball in the summer.

There are so many questions surrounding the club, it's unreal.

That's why we can't sell him before Hazard.  If Hazard leaves and we tell CHO that the spot is his, he may well play ball.  If Hazard leaves, that's CHO, Pulisic, Willian, and Pedro here.  Big 6 months for the club ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's why we can't sell him before Hazard.  If Hazard leaves and we tell CHO that the spot is his, he may well play ball.  If Hazard leaves, that's CHO, Pulisic, Willian, and Pedro here.  Big 6 months for the club ahead.
I don't have much faith were the board is concerned. This potential ban puts us in limbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming Hazard leaves, what is more likely to happen from knowing how the club/board works over the years:

- We give assurances to CHO that he will be a key figure, effectively replacing Eden

- We try to replace Hazard by going out and splashing £60m+ on another winger, giving CHO another reason to want out

I can only see the latter happening unfortunately but can understand why they would choose that. CHO/Pulisic/Pedro/Willian doesn't exactly fill you with great confidence at this very moment.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JDY said:

Assuming Hazard leaves, what is more likely to happen from knowing how the club/board works over the years:

- We give assurances to CHO that he will be a key figure, effectively replacing Eden

- We try to replace Hazard by going out and splashing £60m+ on another winger, giving CHO another reason to want out

I can only see the latter happening unfortunately but can understand why they would choose that. CHO/Pulisic/Pedro/Willian doesn't exactly fill you with great confidence at this very moment.

Would be ridiculous if Willian and Pedro are still here come next season.

Unionjack, kellzfresh and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nicco said:

Would be ridiculous if Willian and Pedro are still here come next season.

I am 75% sure both will be

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am 75% sure both will be

Would still only leave us with 3 supposed wingers when those 2 leave.

Its called being in a right pigs ear!!

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

better than its bollocks!

Lanbs balls are luvly! Cant imagine porky ones! My dog always loved pigs willies!

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

Lanbs balls are luvly! Cant imagine porky ones! My dog always loved pigs willies!

I love cow cod soup, it's one of the many food ting the yardies do right

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

I love cow cod soup, it's one of the many food ting the yardies do right

 

Have a good neighbor friend - proper headcase - you can imagine - and his Mrs always sends me up whatever shes made when they have a family get together.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

Have a good neighbor friend - proper headcase - you can imagine - and his Mrs always sends me up whatever shes made when they have a family get together.

shit, now I wan run down for breakfast, lolol

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

 


Off topic, as Chinese I have to give you this post a thumb up.

 

I am a little bit of Chinese on my Bajan side, and lived in Hong Hong as a wee lass

Unionjack and Ryan Fong like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am a little bit of Chinese on my Bajan side, and lived in Hong Hong as a wee lass


I assume you meant HongKong yeh? My hometown is just near it called Shenzhen.
Unionjack and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan Fong said:

 


I assume you meant HongKong yeh? My hometown is just near it called Shenzhen.

 

Yes, my parents had a flat on the Peak. I have been to Shenzhen multiple times.:D

in my profile I have a pic of me in front of Choi Hung Estate from 2 years ago

Ryan Fong likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.