Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

3 hours ago, scargo said:

Odoi to Bayern, Hazard to Madrid. We will lose both the present and the future. Great Sarri. You totally screwed up Chelsea.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Thanks alot Sarri. Thanks a fucking lot.

Now don't give all the fault to Sarri! Hazard wanted go to Madrid already before, and this is more board fault that they haven't able to give him good teammates.
For Odoi Sarri has more fault but also here him is in a difficult position. Has to re-create a team and qualify  for CL.
We all know that Odoi is better then willian and pedro, but he prefer go to what him consider more sure!

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

At this point i think we have to aknowledge the fact that CHO apart from one game vs shit opposition in EL and one vs shit opposition in the FA Cup has done fuck all this season, one goal in 500mins, that's worse than Willia. I hate Willian as much as everyone here, but if I were in Sarri's position and I got a toothless Willian vs a toothless CHO I would also decide for Willian, bc there you at least know what you are getting. Even if I disapprove of his managerial ability, it is the board's fault he is not tied down to a long-term contract and a manager should not be forced in his selection by how shit the board manages the contracts.

Even at Bayern I doubt he will play much more in his first 2 years there and needs to impress with the sub cameos and he has never made an impact at all when coming on as a sub. Everyone, including himself is obviously believing his mega hype. I think we should hold out for one more offer and then sell. Give him another contract offer of like 90k just to maybe get bayern to offer him more and fuck up their wage structure but sell him for 40m+add ons. With how stupidly they already went out in public they can not back out of this deal now.

He will play there no doubt. Bayern are not putting all their efforts in him for nothing. He will also start on merit. If he plays well, he will continue to play, unlike here. Over 90% of our fans were expecting to see him start against Huddersfield in our first game of the season and it turned out he was not even in the squad and he just went into oblivion. That was Sarri basically saying "you been really good but I value experience". Sancho and CHO are very similar and not a lot of difference. I can see CHO going another level in Bundesliga. Let's still note that CHO has not started a single PL game as of yet. Also, he prefers to play off the left. Although we are playing him more recently, we play him on the right and it just seems Sarri is forcing it due to the serious threat of him leaving, while beginning of the season he underestimated the fact. Words can't describe how upset I am about this, especially as I know he will tear the Bundesliga apart and will prob be full English international next season. We have been criticized for not giving chances to our academy products, but this one is a huge blow for us.

5 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

Now don't give all the fault to Sarri! Hazard wanted go to Madrid already before, and this is more board fault that they haven't able to give him good teammates.
For Odoi Sarri has more fault but also here him is in a difficult position. Has to re-create a team and qualify  for CL.
We all know that Odoi is better then willian and pedro, but he prefer go to what him consider more sure!

Yeah, We all know that Odoi is better than willian and pedro, Bayern knows it too, But Sarri don't knows.

To rebuild the team, he had to use Odoi more and more. 

Although the Hazard's situation is different, Odoi's situation is completely his fault. 

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

At this point i think we have to aknowledge the fact that CHO apart from one game vs shit opposition in EL and one vs shit opposition in the FA Cup has done fuck all this season, one goal in 500mins, that's worse than Willia. I hate Willian as much as everyone here, but if I were in Sarri's position and I got a toothless Willian vs a toothless CHO I would also decide for Willian, bc there you at least know what you are getting. Even if I disapprove of his managerial ability, it is the board's fault he is not tied down to a long-term contract and a manager should not be forced in his selection by how shit the board manages the contracts.

Even at Bayern I doubt he will play much more in his first 2 years there and needs to impress with the sub cameos and he has never made an impact at all when coming on as a sub. Everyone, including himself is obviously believing his mega hype. I think we should hold out for one more offer and then sell. Give him another contract offer of like 90k just to maybe get bayern to offer him more and fuck up their wage structure but sell him for 40m+add ons. With how stupidly they already went out in public they can not back out of this deal now.

Nailed it on the head right there.

Contract blunder. In a truly professional environment, someone would be in trouble there.

12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Mate thats the point of developing player. You think these young players just come in and deliver since game 1? I saw Mbappe prior to his super rise and he had shit games too in the beggining. But he had moments of class. I guess Monaco made a mistake by playing him?

Thing is you have two similar players in Willian and CHO right now but one is past it and the other one is potential top player.

Willian had also whole half season of chances and instead of improving, he went downhill. 

You actualy went to compare youth 18 year old who played one game a month versus established player with 28 games. 

Give CHO 20 PL games too and then compare the two. 

And if you think comparing end product between these two players just like that gives such a clear conclusion that Willian should play ahead of CHO, then we should send Pulisic straight to Vitesse since he did even worse for BVB.

Spuds did it with Kane. United did it with Rashford. Liverpool did it with TAA. At the begginings of of these young player rises, they had better and more established senior players in squad. But these kids have potential and regular playtime brings improvement. Van Gaal, Pochettino and Klopp knew that. Sarri doesnt. 

And also sure CHO might flop. He might never deliver. But at least we should try because the odds for him to become top player are damn good.

18 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Mate thats the point of developing player. You think these young players just come in and deliver since game 1? I saw Mbappe prior to his super rise and he had shit games too in the beggining. But he had moments of class. I guess Monaco made a mistake by playing him?

Funny you mention Mbappe, as at the same age as CHO is now he made 11 appearances, Callum could well surpass that number as early as this coming weekend.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Funny you mention Mbappe, as at the same age as CHO is now he made 11 appearances, Callum could well surpass that number as early as this coming weekend.

That's completely false. Hudson-Odoi is currently 18 years 2 months and 16 days old. At same age Mbappe played 44 games (20 starts) for Monaco.

1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

Sell him for 35 million and have a buy back clause at 50 million - everybody is a winner.

If he wants to leave us, a buy back means nothing.  Especially if it's to Bayern Munich.  If he wanted to stay but needed pitch time and didn't want a loan, then yeah.  Selling him to Bayern at this stage makes a buy back useless, IMO.

43 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

That's completely false. Hudson-Odoi is currently 18 years 2 months and 16 days old. At same age Mbappe played 44 games (20 starts) for Monaco.

Sorry my mistake got the dates wrong.

42 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

If he wants to leave us, a buy back means nothing.  Especially if it's to Bayern Munich.  If he wanted to stay but needed pitch time and didn't want a loan, then yeah.  Selling him to Bayern at this stage makes a buy back useless, IMO.

Pogba rage quit United and went back, few years from now the circumstances could be completely different. Hypothetically we could have Lamps in charge who wants to centre his entire project around Callum, for a boyhood Chelsea fan that would be hard to turn down.

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Pogba rage quit United and went back, few years from now the circumstances could be completely different. Hypothetically we could have Lamps in charge who wants to centre his entire project around Callum, for a boyhood Chelsea fan that would be hard to turn down.

That's true.  Though, I haven't been feeling the boyhood club love vibe recently.

Liverpool MET with Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi, Bayern Munich deal set for hijack?

LIVERPOOL have entered the race to sign Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/755169/Liverpool-Chelsea-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-Bayern-Munich-transfer-news-gossip

Achtung, Bayern! Liverpool traf sich mit Hudson-Odoi

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/fc-bayern-muenchen-callum-hudson-odoi-im-visier-des-fc-liverpool-59706756,jsPageReloaded=true.bild.html#remId=1616621450825395933

On 23/01/2019 at 0:21 AM, Tomo said:

Sorry my mistake got the dates wrong.

Hypothetically we could have Lamps but thats only hypothetically and I would be very surprised in all fairness.

Theres a bigger chance that Roman would never go for a British coach because well firstly he hasnt so far (although he wanted Fergie at the beginning when he took over) probably for one reason being that all the best coaches arent British and probably still wont be in 10 years time.