Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 minute ago, MUTU said:

And by watching him like multiple Hummels posts or the announcement of Bayern signing Pavard (by the way, cost less than what we bid for CHO)

Posts that can mean anything and are all just to benefit himself, which is fine, if we signed every player that liked our Instagram posts we would have 10 new players every window.

1 minute ago, dreamcfc said:

Posts that can mean anything and are all just to benefit himself, which is fine, if we signed every player that liked our Instagram posts we would have 10 new players every window.

How many of these players have you made 4 separate transfer bids for, though?

5 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

What difference does that make?

Because if *I* like a Chelsea post, it's one thing.

If Messi likes a Chelsea post, it's another thing.

But if someone you're really trying hard to buy, publicly talking about the interest, and he's returning the favour by liking your posts... that is another thing altogether. He didn't just stumble on the posts and liked randomly. He's sending a message there. He's showing in no uncertain terms that he does want to join Bayern. He's just stopped short of blurting it out loud in some interview.

11 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Because if *I* like a Chelsea post, it's one thing.

If Messi likes a Chelsea post, it's another thing.

But if someone you're really trying hard to buy, publicly talking about the interest, and he's returning the favour by liking your posts... that is another thing altogether.

It's not wise to claim you know what a player thinks because of what you read in the newspaper or what Instagram posts he likes to be honest, you're never going to convince me of that, it might not even be him for all you know.

All we know for sure is what your club are making public and for whatever reason you seem to think this gives you some kind of upper hand... maybe in 12 months it could do but it does nothing to force us to sell right now, we do not need to sell him, there's been no transfer request, nothing but a few likes on Instagram lol so unless you come back with an offer we can't refuse, jog on lol. :D

You could argue that by you declaring interest and making the bid has turned his head but then we rejected the bid which made him realise that we do actually value him, we don;t know for sure but im not the one saying I know what he is thinking etc, your talking rubbish i'm sorry to say.

11 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

It's not wise to claim you know what a player thinks because of what you read in the newspaper or what Instagram posts he likes to be honest, you're never going to convince me of that, it might not even be him for all you know.

Or maybe we're all living inside the Matrix and this world is not real...

... at some point you need to draw a line. I've drawn mine, and I'm totally convinced CHO wants to join Bayern. You aren't, and I accept your view.

Plus, this might come out as downright arrogant, and I assure you it really isn't my intention, but Bayern have NEVER wanted a player so much, had a transfer saga go on for so long and with such intensity, bid so many times for a player and not gotten him at the end. Never. I'd be REALLY surprised by Chelsea's hardness/stubbornness if CHO is not a Bayern player by 1st September 2019 at the latest. Lately we have had many transfers happening where we'd only learn about them a few hours before they're made official. When Bayern want their man, they either get their man or they're outbid. This CHO case here... it just doesn't ever happen with our club. We're all quite surprised really.

52 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Or maybe we're all living inside the Matrix and this world is not real...

... at some point you need to draw a line. I've drawn mine, and I'm totally convinced CHO wants to join Bayern. You aren't, and I accept your view.

Plus, this might come out as downright arrogant, and I assure you it really isn't my intention, but Bayern have NEVER wanted a player so much, had a transfer saga go on for so long and with such intensity, bid so many times for a player and not gotten him at the end. Never. I'd be REALLY surprised by Chelsea's hardness/stubbornness if CHO is not a Bayern player by 1st September 2019 at the latest. Lately we have had many transfers happening where we'd only learn about them a few hours before they're made official. When Bayern want their man, they either get their man or they're outbid. This CHO case here... it just doesn't ever happen with our club. We're all quite surprised really.

The true colours are showing now I see :D

I give up now anyway, your whole argument is based on arrogance, speculation and Instagram likes.

I understand now, because you are Bayern Munich and made things public, the player has no other option but to force his way out of Chelsea obviously no other outcome is possible, Bayern signed Pavard and he liked the post, he's also been stalking Hummels on Instagram. I heard on twitter he already went and bought the house next door to him lol. 

I'm done with this, thank you for the debate.

I enjoy reading @MUTU's arguments and opinions much more than the posts belittling him. We don't like Bayern snooping in our business, I get that, but it's not his fault if CHO actually wants to leave. Us getting the reported £35-40m for him would be good considering he's just a potential and has done fuck all to justify a price tag for which we got Kante for.

9 minutes ago, manpe said:

I enjoy reading @MUTU's arguments and opinions much more than the posts belittling him. We don't like Bayern snooping in our business, I get that, but it's not his fault if CHO actually wants to leave. Us getting the reported £35-40m for him would be good considering he's just a potential and has done fuck all to justify a price tag for which we got Kante for.

He makes some good points but to come here saying we have to sell CHO to them or this and that will happen is going to wind people up, I quite enjoyed his input but the last couple of pages just me and him and all he uses to back it up is newspaper talk .

Who would you spend the 35m on then if we were to let him go?

12 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

He makes some good points but to come here saying we have to sell CHO to them or this and that will happen is going to wind people up, I quite enjoyed his input but the last couple of pages just me and him and all he uses to back it up is newspaper talk .

Who would you spend the 35m on then if we were to let him go?

We also use newspaper talk when it fits our arguments. When it doesn't, we dismiss it. I've been here long enough to know that's exactly how it works. I've seen it hundreds of times people treating as facts articles/tweets that fit their thinking, but dismiss everything that contradicts it. Nothing new here, human psychology at work.

Who would I spend that £35m on? I don't know, but it adds enough finances to buy a proper replacement. I don't trust our board to do it, but it is a good offer for a wantaway unproven youngster. Provided he wants to leave of course, then grab it and run and hope he flops miserably.

35 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

The true colours are showing now I see :D

I give up now anyway, your whole argument is based on arrogance, speculation and Instagram likes.

I understand now, because you are Bayern Munich and made things public, the player has no other option but to force his way out of Chelsea obviously no other outcome is possible, Bayern signed Pavard and he liked the post, he's also been stalking Hummels on Instagram. I heard on twitter he already went and bought the house next door to him lol. 

I'm done with this, thank you for the debate.

You're misunderstanding me.

You're looking so hard for signs of me trolling that you may easily misinterpret me. I get it, I'm a Bayern fan on a Chelsea forum, so I understand I may not be the most popular guy around here.

But hear me out.

I'm not saying these to show arrogance or claim that you should accept our bids just because we're Bayern. On the contrary, I'm trying to tell you that what you guys have managed to pull off, rejecting 4 consecutive Bayern bids... that's something that has never happened, at least not public and not that I'm aware of. I didn't make my post clear enough: it's praise for what you've managed to so far, and even if we do get our man (which I still think is happening and which I still don't approve of personally) it still reflects well on your board, simply because this doesn't usually happen.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

We also use newspaper talk when it fits our arguments. When it doesn't, we dismiss it. I've been here long enough to know that's exactly how it works. I've seen it hundreds of times people treating articles/tweets that fit their thinking as facts, but dismiss everything that contradicts it. Nothing new here, human psychology at work.

Hey that happens on BayernForum as well, no need to apologise for it, it's standard human behaviour. Same argument holds on statistics :) They're only good when they sustain our argument.

That's the issue, if he don't want to stay you got to let him go. 

Like I said in the past, it was not Sarri fault but the board dragging the contract situation. 

And as you can see with our current transfer dealing, they drag and drag and drag. Just to panic buy at the end. 

Really horrible, but of course they keep doing the same thing and we just blame the managers. 

31 minutes ago, manpe said:

I'll be honest, I think Mr. Bayern is getting some undue stick.  But, he lost me when he suggested that if we don't sell CHO, and he doesn't get enough (unspecified amount) minutes, we should financially compensate CHO (above his current salary, it's not like he's free labour) for the rest of the season.  That would be absolutely unprecedented.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'll be honest, I think Mr. Bayern is getting some undue stick.  But, he lost me when he suggested that if we don't sell CHO, and he doesn't get enough (unspecified amount) minutes, we should financially compensate CHO (above his current salary, it's not like he's free labour) for the rest of the season.  That would be absolutely unprecedented.

Haven't seen that post, need some context here..

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

How reliable?

A top reporter for Sky Deutschland

In metal terms, that'd be somewhere between platinum and rhodium.

But he's discussing topics that are usually leaked more from the owning club's side, i.e. I would expect something like this to be leaked to the English press first.