test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

20. Callum Hudson-Odoi

Started by The Skipper,

1,182 posts in this topic
26 minutes ago, MUTU said:

€50m plus Hazard sounds fair? ;)

We will give ya double what you paid for him. 100% profit. Sounds fair 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

1 hour ago, MUTU said:

Well, take a look at the last general meeting of Bayern, if you can sift through booing and insulting/sarcastic questions to the board members, that is.

The problem with our club doctor is that he never really got sacked. And Guardiola WAS right. This 76 year old witch doctor uses experimental treatment that he refuses to get peer-tested, and generally involve blood or other stuff extracted from farm animals. Plus he's a fan of homeopathy, where he wants players' bodies to heal themselves rather than use medicine and (legal) drugs like everybody else does. This is why Bayern always have so many players injured, because our injured players take much longer to heal from injuries than they would had they been treated by other doctors. As a professional footballer, one of the factors that should be taken into consideration, but (probably) rarely is, is the quality of the club doctor. I bet nobody told Hudson-Odoi this.

Has he got any natural highs we can try? Without the goats blood or procain,?

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

A club doctor isnt going to make a difference in signing or staying 😂 talk about clutching at straws....

Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt was sought out to heal bizzare and long term injuries faster/more efficiently not just by footballers but various other sports atheletes went to him for treatment, including Usain Bolt. Just because Pep threw a wobbler doesnt change anything. The fact Bayern reappointed him after Pep left shows how highly they think of him... but no CHO shouldnt go there because they have this guy as a doctor.

This guy must be realy good since half of bayern squad is injured every season.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

You know what the doctors say.

A healthy client is lost client.

:ph34r:

GPs in England get paid the same whether you go to see him or not. Its all about number crunching.

I'm not a big lover of GPs.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

GPs in England get paid the same whether you go to see him or not. Its all about number crunching.

I'm not a big lover of GPs.

It was more of a joke but yeah maybe not doctor per se, but healthcare in general.

People love money. For every one who genuinely wants to help, there are 10 who are there just for the business. 

Sick people need care, medication, treatment; all brings cash. More sick people more cash.

I'd argue that business people in healthcare are absolute worst people out there. They pretend to help people while making deals behind the door devil himself would be proud. 

Most countries are short of doctors. But wave with some money and behold; your appointment is tomorrow.

Pointing on the business people here, not the doctors or nurses.

manpe and Unionjack like this

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Has he got any natural highs we can try? Without the goats blood or procain,?

I don't know, but if you ask me he looks scarily young for his age. He IS a witch doctor.

Unionjack likes this

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Or Alaba, as Alonso needs to go NOW.

What we should do is train up a hitman, Get him trained upto assassin level and give him a list!

Then we could make a fortune in loamimg him out to other clubs as you just know he would have a queue of them wanting him.

Stick his services on Silk Road and count the money! He could subsidize upgrading the whole team! AND THE BOARD!

Now who is first on the list?

Has to be a toss up between Emoji Man and Mz Penny Pinscher.

Vesper likes this

Sarri really sent out mixed messages by his PC. On one hand he emphasized how happy he is with CHO’s improvements but on the other hand he never mentioned anything like “he’s ours and not up for sale”.

Unfortunately it definitely hints CHO is indeed negotiating with Bayern and the board is evaluting the situation and can’t rule out the possibility of selling him to avoid CHO’s determination of not extending his contract.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Sarri really sent out mixed messages by his PC. On one hand he emphasized how happy he is with CHO’s improvements but on the other hand he never mentioned anything like “he’s ours and not up for sale”.

Unfortunately it definitely hints CHO is indeed negotiating with Bayern and the board is evaluting the situation and can’t rule out the possibility of selling him to avoid CHO’s determination of not extending his contract.

Thats pretty much clear. Everyone talks they hope CHO will stay which indicates Cho is talking to Bayern but didnt decide yet.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chelsea-and-bayern-munich-at-loggerheads-over-callum-hudson-odoi-deal-5kf22xmmb?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1547226712

Chelsea’s negotiations with Bayern Munich over the potential sale of Callum Hudson-Odoi are being complicated by their demand for a buy-back clause for the 18-year-old, to which the German champions are reluctant to agree.”

Looks like the deal is pending over a buy-back clause. CHO is probably gone soon. 

mccg likes this

3 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/chelsea-and-bayern-munich-at-loggerheads-over-callum-hudson-odoi-deal-5kf22xmmb?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1547226712

Chelsea’s negotiations with Bayern Munich over the potential sale of Callum Hudson-Odoi are being complicated by their demand for a buy-back clause for the 18-year-old, to which the German champions are reluctant to agree.”

Looks like the deal is pending over a buy-back clause. CHO is probably gone soon. 

Who cares about the clause, highly unlikely he'd want to come back anyways...

1 hour ago, Costa19 said:

Mmm dosn't sound good news tho according to some bookies its still 50/50

The ONLY reason I see why he would want to leave is if we keep Hazard, because that essentialy means he wont be starting on lw for next 5 years or so. And he probably doesnt want to play RW in his key development years.

Thats the only clue I can try to figure, unless there was massive trust issue from the club, but then again why would they try so hard to keep him now.

He is london born, only 18 and already had some playtime, so he can hardly complain about that. Never looked frustrated with club or players etc. 

Meanwhile Bayern doesnt have top LW and he could develop nicely there. Sancho is doing great too, so its a league that fits his profile to develop.

I feel he could return here after a couple of years if he makes it in bayern and we need new LW. Long shot though.

BUT if we lose Hazard too in the summer, then the board is going beyond everything stupid they did. This would be monumental fuck up then if we lost one of best LWs in the world and super talented LW youth product. 

Vesper likes this

13 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

The ONLY reason I see why he would want to leave is if we keep Hazard, because that essentialy means he wont be starting on lw for next 5 years or so. And he probably doesnt want to play RW in his key development years.

So you don't think we would by someone to replace Eden when we sell him?

CHO would be on the bench no matter what/ His main hope is to be a better starter than Pully. Or get more and more chances and make the most of them.

IF he had the confidence,faith and wanted to be in the 1st team enough then he would stay.

I just don;t see it ho. If he wants out we either sell him now or it gets messy and come the simmer it will be less money.ot

I think we just have to say no to Bayern and play him the rest of the season.  What's the point of a buy back clause when selling him to Bayern?  They may not be RM but they are a pretty big club and if he made it there why would he be interested in coming back?  If he doesn't make it there, would we really want to take up the buy back?  

I've said before I think this is most likely agent/advisor shenanigans to get a higher pay packet in this contract offer.  It's possible he really does have concerns over chances here, he's probably right to have them, but Bayern as the choice destination for play time seems unreal.  Maybe he's insanely confident in himself but still, expecting more playing time there then here seems fanciful.  I don't know, it just doesn't make sense.

Sideshow Luiz likes this

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So you don't think we would by someone to replace Eden when we sell him?

CHO would be on the bench no matter what/ His main hope is to be a better starter than Pully. Or get more and more chances and make the most of them.

IF he had the confidence,faith and wanted to be in the 1st team enough then he would stay.

I just don;t see it ho. If he wants out we either sell him now or it gets messy and come the simmer it will be less money.ot

Well at least in theory it gives him better chance. We might invest in top striker with Edens money, who knows.

Meanwhile Hazard is near impossible for him to get starting spot anytime soon unless Eden picks up injury. 

Unionjack likes this