Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

7 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Fact 2: EVERYBODY buys players from his own country,

We Dont!

And I dont think we should be made to just to keep the national team fed and happy. I support Chelsea and not England,

Nice to see opinions from other teams.

Ive not talked to anyone from Bayern since we visited you in 2012.

46 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Hi,

Bayern fan here. First off, I have a question for you... what convinces you from his limited play-time that he's worth (more than) the €39M that's being touted? Personally I see it as a high-risk transfer for Bayern.

I think it is a high-risk transfer for Bayern.  High-risk but high-reward as well.  If you really want to know why they don't think the cost proposed is enough just look at Sancho and KDB.  KDB we thought we got good money for at the time and then look at his cost a year or two later.  The same applies to Sancho as far as cost last year, having one good year, and boom, look at his cost now.  Mostly it's his potential and pre-season performances as well as Sancho's performance that make people think the cost is not enough.  You also can't rule out the fact that's he's homegrown from our academy and been with the club since he was 7 years old.  That's worth a lot to supporters here and why they don't want to give him up easily.  They also see that in the next year or so spots are going to be opening up on the wings and it's a perfect opportunity for him to stake a first team place just as it looks like possibly happening at Bayern, although I think Bayern have more younger options then we do at the moment to replace their aging wingers.  

12 minutes ago, MUTU said:

that bumper TV deal.

Well if Bayern didn't bully other Bundesliga teams more people in other countries would watch that league. You should blame your club for making Bundesliga boring by stealing players from other German teams.

You guys got Gotze, Lewa and Hummels from Dortmund. You got some nerve saying you don't bully other German teams.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

We Dont!

And I dont think we should be made to just to keep the national team fed and happy. I support Chelsea and not England,

Nice to see opinions from other teams.

Ive not talked to anyone from Bayern since we visited you in 2012.

Yes you do. If you look above I mentioned SIX players that you signed from Premier League clubs since summer 2017.

Thanks for the reminder about 2012 :( You stole our cup! Our 'mini-revenge' of the Super Cup in 2013 was so small in comparison.

1 minute ago, MUTU said:

Yes you do. If you look above I mentioned SIX players that you signed from Premier League clubs since summer 2017.

Thanks for the reminder about 2012 :( You stole our cup! Our 'mini-revenge' of the Super Cup in 2013 was so small in comparison.

Sorry - crossed lines. Thought you meant ENGLISH players.

13 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Well if Bayern didn't bully other Bundesliga teams more people in other countries would watch that league. You should blame your club for making Bundesliga boring by stealing players from other German teams.

You guys got Gotze, Lewa and Hummels from Dortmund. You got some nerve saying you don't bully other German teams.

Please before accusing at least do yourself the favour of doing some research.

1) We gave Goetze back to Borussia Dortmund (they made a profit)
2) Lewandowski didn't want to renew his contract at all so we took nothing from Borussia Dortmund. He could have ended in any other top club's team as everybody wanted him.
3) The fact that we took Hummels from Dortmund is testament that Dortmund take players from us. Hummels is a Bayern youth product. We made him a professional. If CHO signs for Manchester City tomorrow and you sign him back a few years later, how would it feel being accused of 'stealing' off your rivals?
4) What about Sebastian Rode who Borussia Dortmund signed from us? Guess it's 3-3, or more like 3-2 because you really cannot say we took Lewandowski from BVB.

Bayern are amongst the Bundesliga clubs who buy fewest players from other Bundesliga clubs, and you can rest assured that most if not all would have gone to a foreign club in the same transfer window had Bayern not bought them.

Also, since 2016, we got Hummels (a Bayern youth product) back, and sold Goetze and Rode to Borussia Dortmund while you guys took Kante and Drinkwater from Leicester, a new rival.  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

LOL @ A Byern Fan coming in here trying to persuade us that they don't bully the other clubs in their league. 

Any other club and I would be showing a sporting respect like we do towards the Napoli and Juventus fans who come here but this Byern mob are a disgrace to football. 

That's why beating you in the CL final was akin to watching my Mrs giving birth to my first born. 

A glorious moment.

Just now, MUTU said:

Please before accusing at least do yourself the favour of doing some research.

1) We gave Goetze back to Borussia Dortmund (they made a profit)
2) Lewandowski didn't want to renew his contract at all so we took nothing from Borussia Dortmund. He could have ended in any other top club's team as everybody wanted him.
3) The fact that we took Hummels from Dortmund is testament that Dortmund take players from us. Hummels is a Bayern youth product. We made him a professional. If CHO signs for Manchester City tomorrow and you sign him back a few years later, how would it feel being accused of 'stealing' off your rivals?
4) What about Sebastian Rode who Borussia Dortmund signed from us? Guess it's 3-3, or more like 3-2 because you really cannot say we took Lewandowski from BVB.

You are embarrassing yourself now.

You can go on with your bs, but no one is buying it.

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

You are embarrassing yourself now.

You can go on with your bs, but no one is buying it.

Actually, you replied to my post that's talking about absolute hard facts, while you're passing on an opinion which I strongly regard as misinformed. If there's anyone talking bs, it certainly wasn't me.

19 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Do you know what bully tactics is? It's the tactics the Premier League clubs adopted towards the Bundesliga since you got that bumper TV deal. The Premier League nowadays has a super high percentage of players (and coaches!) coming from the Bundesliga. When you see a club like arsenal lining up with Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Mesut Özil, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Bernd Leno, Shkodran Mustafi and Granit Xhaka, all former Bundesliga players...

Or how about Manchester City with Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane and Pep Guardiola?

Or Liverpool with Matip, Keita, Shaqiri, Firmino and Klopp who all had Bundesliga experience?

Face it:
Fact 1: the Bundesliga players represent good value for money. YOU (English teams) should know this.
Fact 2: EVERYBODY buys players from his own country, it makes sense because you know they've already adapted to the league.

Now, tell me, how exactly is what Bayern do bullying?

If you have to rely on Robert Green and Willie Caballero as evidence of us running roughshod over the EPL, you have a priori lost the debate. Those are truly ludicrous examples.

Bayern Munich’s hegemony limits the Bundesliga

https://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/articles/bayern-munich-hegemony-limits-bundesliga

15 players Bayern Munich poached from their Bundesliga rivals

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/xi-players-bayern-munich-poached-from-their-bundesliga-rivals/655086

Bayern Munich's dominance in Germany shows how greed can wreck football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2818041/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Bayern-Munich-s-dominance-Germany-shows-greed-wreck-football.html

Jose Mourinho: Buying to 'kill' rivals is finished in Prem - 'This is not Germany'

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3054364/jose-mourinho-buying-to-kill-rivals-is-finished-in-prem-this-is-not-germany

Why Manchester City FFP critic Karl Heinz Rummenigge is a playground bully

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-rummenigge-fair-play-10444524

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

LOL @ A Byern Fan coming in here trying to persuade us that they don't bully the other clubs in their league. 

Any other club and I would be showing a sporting respect like we do towards the Napoli and Juventus fans who come here but this Byern mob are a disgrace to football. 

That's why beating you in the CL final was akin to watching my Mrs giving birth to my first born. 

A glorious moment.

Wait, are you saying that Chelsea, Napoli and Juventus do not regularly buy players from their own league?

Since summer 2016 we sold 2 players to Borussia Dortmund and signed back our youth product Hummels while you killed up-and-coming Leicester City signing their star player Kante and their less-important player Drinkwater. Seriously thinking what Bayern doing is anything special shows extreme prejudice which you then fully confirm with the continuation of comparing beating us to your first born. Hope you didn't name your son Didier! :)

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you have to rely on Robert Green and Willie Caballero as evidence of us running roughshod over the EPL, you have a priori lost the debate. Those are truly ludicrous examples.

Bayern Munich’s hegemony limits the Bundesliga

https://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/articles/bayern-munich-hegemony-limits-bundesliga

15 players Bayern Munich poached from their Bundesliga rivals

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/xi-players-bayern-munich-poached-from-their-bundesliga-rivals/655086

Bayern Munich's dominance in Germany shows how greed can wreck football

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2818041/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Bayern-Munich-s-dominance-Germany-shows-greed-wreck-football.html

Jose Mourinho: Buying to 'kill' rivals is finished in Prem - 'This is not Germany'

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3054364/jose-mourinho-buying-to-kill-rivals-is-finished-in-prem-this-is-not-germany

Why Manchester City FFP critic Karl Heinz Rummenigge is a playground bully

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-rummenigge-fair-play-10444524

Hey I never said this line of thinking isn't commonplace or the consensus. It's a theory that has been rehashed over and over again with people not really delving to explore.

Doesn't mean it's correct.

Far from it.

Go do your own research, go on. Count how many Borussia Dortmund players came from other Bundesliga clubs. Then do the same exercise with Bayern. If you want to have fun, do the same exercise with Manchester United and English teams. Or how about Barcelona, didn't they sign like 6 Valencia players? If you can't accept that big fish eat smaller fish, then you have a lot to learn in life other than pointing fingers.

23 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Also, since 2016, we got Hummels (a Bayern youth product) back, and sold Goetze and Rode to Borussia Dortmund while you guys took Kante and Drinkwater from Leicester, a new rival.  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, MUTU said:

Wait, are you saying that Chelsea, Napoli and Juventus do not regularly buy players from their own league?

Since summer 2016 we sold 2 players to Borussia Dortmund and signed back our youth product Hummels while you killed up-and-coming Leicester City signing their star player Kante and their less-important player Drinkwater. Seriously thinking what Bayern doing is anything special shows extreme prejudice which you then fully confirm with the continuation of comparing beating us to your first born. Hope you didn't name your son Didier! :)

Up and coming? They were the ultimate one year wonder. If not us, another top 10 team wpukd have taken Kante. Many non EPL teams. Bayern maybe? Lolol Jelly.

As for Drinkwater, we gave them a £35m dollar gift. He is huge blow to our club. £70m (with wages) down the shitter.

We are hardly the dominant transfer bullies of the league or of Europe. We usually FAIL disastrously trying to buy Serie A players. We just paid £72m for a GK who 2 years ago probably was worth £20m. That 80 million euros is gold dust for Athletic Bilbao. 

We are hardly kill-buying rivals like you lot do. I know you will fuck Leipzig up bad with Werner. Probably get him on a free. It's the Bayern way.

8 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  :ph34r:

I will carry Donkeywater on my back to Leicester for that swap, even if it takes me 6 months to get there. 

Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  [emoji185]

Good one. Still you can't deny me my point here. What Bayern did to BVB has been done by just about anyone, including BVB to Bayern. Still waiting for a nomination for some club that has not consistently bought players from within its own league.  

And we seriously don't do it as frequent as you like to think. The average Arsenal lineup has more players obtained from the Bundesliga than the average Bayern one I'd say... Does that mean Arsenal are destroying the Bundesliga too?

Anyway I didn't come here to fight. I was mostly angry by some accusations of tapping and glad that nobody challenged that at least.

I'm here for more info. Do you think CHO has the current ability to come in January and get decent playing time this season given we would have 6 wingers? Ribéry, Robben, Coman, Gnabry and new January signing (destroying the MLS [emoji14]) Davies...

Keep in mind Ribéry and Robben are well past their prime while everyone's quite injury prone.

13 minutes ago, MUTU said:
25 minutes ago, kc_blue said:
Wish they'd buy back Drinkwater.   Maybe a Drinkwater/Chilwell swap.  emoji185.png

Good one. Still you can't deny me my point here. What Bayern did to BVB has been done by just about anyone. Still waiting for a nomination for some club that has not consistently bought players from within its own league.

Now you are moving the goalposts. It is not just buying players within your own league! It's systemically buy-killing off your most likely competition. Huge difference. It would be like us baiting Kane to leave spuds on a free. Or De Bruyne (dont forget fact we stupidly fucked ourselves on the best AMF in world BY SELLING HIM CUT-RATE TO A GERMAN club) to leave Shitty. Or Alexander-Arnold. Or Pogba. 

I wish we could, but we DONT.

Ffs WE sold Matic to Manure and fucked up our balance. Salah ended up at bloody Victimpool. Real raped us on Big Nose (price wise, they get now what they deserve from that cunt).

What rival team have we fucked over by buying a key player and had it actually remotely work like you lot do in Germany? Kante WAS GONE, if not us, another, and zero chance anyway Leicester was ever going to be a perennial title threat.