Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

Even the reliable papers are reporting him off to Bayern with loan back to us till end of season now. Hope they are all wrong and just riding the bankwagon. People already  debating whether he is worth 39m (bayerns 3rd most expensive deal) lol so small minded

Even the reliable papers are reporting him off to Bayern with loan back to us till end of season now. Hope they are all wrong and just riding the bankwagon. People already  debating whether he is worth 39m (bayerns 3rd most expensive deal) lol so small minded

Sources? I can't find it anywhere

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I can't believe the club would agree to that.  It makes no sense at all.  If he stays and plays well I'm sure there will be more suitors for CHO in the summertime.  More suitors price goes up.  How much will the price drop between 18 months and 12 months, not a lot I'd say.  If he plays well it would even likely increase.  You can say what you like about our board but this arrangement just doesn't seem to fit their style.

Where are the papers getting this information?  Are they all just rehashing it from a single source?  It sounds a lot like some Bayern propaganda.  Of course I could be wrong but everything about this whole deal seems a little off.

6 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I can't believe the club would agree to that.  It makes no sense at all.  If he stays and plays well I'm sure there will be more suitors for CHO in the summertime.  More suitors price goes up.  How much will the price drop between 18 months and 12 months, not a lot I'd say.  If he plays well it would even likely increase.  You can say what you like about our board but this arrangement just doesn't seem to fit their style.

Where are the papers getting this information?  Are they all just rehashing it from a single source?  It sounds a lot like some Bayern propaganda.  Of course I could be wrong but everything about this whole deal seems a little off.

Plus the fact that we so short of numbers in attacking wide areas...

14 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Our talent scouting and youth academy might be one of the best out there, but what good is it for us?

Not too sure about neither TBH bud.

Scouts dont seem to stray far from their comfort zone and we are linked to players every Tom Dick and Harry could put on their wants list!

And wheres all the academy lads that we put so much hype in? What great teams have they gone on to join?

Who have we been really excited about having in the team apart from Ethan and CHO?

I do think our academy TEAMS are good but as individuals I think lack some character/personality/

On 1/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, xPetrCechx said:

Sarri on playing Hudson-Odoi: “I think you want Willian on the bench... (laughs)"

Nah we want him on someone elses bench!!

14 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

I bet Christensen is thinking he should have gone to Bayern when he had the chance.

I'm begining to wish he had too mate!

You would think IF he had advisers who really cared about HIM they would say summet like 'Look CHO yoy've been here since you were 6 years old, dreaming of being in the 1st team. Now you are. OK you are getting smoke blown up your arse by all these clubs but why not sign a new contract, ant take a year or 2 here like a sponge and see how it goes. Thos clubs will all be there in 2 years if you change your mind'

Just depends on the kids character! Whether he wants the bling bling or happy with a Mini!

Bayern Munich step up interest in Chelsea ace Callum Hudson-Odoi with public statement

BAYERN MUNICH chief Hasan Salihamidzic has confirmed the club ‘really want to sign’ Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1069366/Bayern-Munich-transfer-news-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-Chelsea

Ffs

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bayern Munich step up interest in Chelsea ace Callum Hudson-Odoi with public statement

BAYERN MUNICH chief Hasan Salihamidzic has confirmed the club ‘really want to sign’ Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1069366/Bayern-Munich-transfer-news-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-Chelsea

Ffs

F*** off you c***!

4 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

£35m is f*** all. Hold him to his contract and let him rot on the bench.

Yes it is. Sancho would cost at least £80m (Dembele was £135m), Lille want £72 for Nicolas Pepe, Pulisic was almost £60, etc etc. Quality wingers are crazy high. CHO is as close to a lock as you are going to get at 18, he is HG, AND HE IS our bloody academy product.

This one is going to sting!

Yeah i mean if they want him and he wants the move then we should ask for the same amount we bought Pulisic for because he would be CHO's replacement. Otherwise CHO stays and can either sign a new contract or rotten in the youth team without playing time for 18 months.