Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

He should have been one of them.

Sad part is that our options Hazard aside are bad.

City at least has gazilion of top players in Sancho or Diaz position. Yeah, they lost those two but they have incredible options. 

We have ¥÷&*#$$&@ Willian and Pedro (who is still good, but getting old). Odoi should be integrated much earlier in the season, but we kept playing underperforming Willian. City didnt play underperformers ahead of Diaz or Sancho. 

No vision from our board is pathetic.

If anyone thinks Salah, Kdb were one mistake, it happens, no one could predict their rise....BS. The board is plain idiotic and same is happening with CHO. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

It's crazy he hasn't had more game time based on the performances of Willian, that's what is crazy.

He actually should of played ten fold more times than he has, but we choose to select old favourites.

Sure.  I've been all about the "why isn't CHO playing" train.  But, even if he'd even had twice or 3 times the amount of minutes he's got now, that doesn't mean he would have signed a new contract.  He's 4th choice behind 2 30+ players and another that talks openly about leaving and has 1 year left on his contract.  As much as I want to see him succeed here, I think he's being impatient.  

I honestly think he'll get more minutes with us for the rest of the season than he would get with Bayern.  

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

Sure.  I've been all about the "why isn't CHO playing" train.  But, even if he'd even had twice or 3 times the amount of minutes he's got now, that doesn't mean he would have signed a new contract.  He's 4th choice behind 2 30+ players and another that talks openly about leaving and has 1 year left on his contract.  As much as I want to see him succeed here, I think he's being impatient.  

I honestly think he'll get more minutes with us for the rest of the season than he would get with Bayern.  

Based on Sarri's words yesterday the club are now fucking shitting themselves and a huge u-turn has happened because Bayern have come knocking.

I don't see how he's being impatient, I think he deserves more of a shot than he's had, not only that but he's proven to everyone he can do it.

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

I will laugh at the board when there will be inevitable reports about how in trouble we are with the HG quota, brought it on themselves. Also I hope Odoi flops spectacularly if he insists on being a douche and leaves at 18 years old, greedy fucking primadonna.

Oh and I despise Willian. I know it's not his fault he's playing, but fact is he is playing and he still sucks - that's his fault. Fuck that piece of shit blocking the path of our youth.

I dont think he is a douche. Maybe he could take it for another year or so, because he is still young, but then again hungry players never want to rest and thats proper mentality.

He is seriously ambitious if he just wants to move. We had number of kids who stayed here to wait and wait. Until it was too late. 

If he was getting playtime and still wanted to leave, ok a douche. 

But he has massive talent and didnt get a look in PL while manager picks underperforming Willian week in week out. Thats our fault. 

Maybe if he stays, all this forced club to see how talented CHO is and he will play more. But before the club didnt see it and nothing would change if CHO extended contract. He would continue to warm the bench for next 2 years until loaned out. 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

I dont think he is a douche. Maybe he could take it for another year or so, because he is still young, but then again hungry players never want to rest and thats proper mentality.

He is seriously ambitious if he just wants to move. We had number of kids who stayed here to wait and wait. Until it was too late. 

If he was getting playtime and still wanted to leave, ok a douche. 

But he has massive talent and didnt get a look in PL while manager picks underperforming Willian week in week out. Thats our fault. 

Maybe if he stays, all this forced club to see how talented CHO is and he will play more. But before the club didnt see it and nothing would change if CHO extended contract. He would continue to warm the bench for next 2 years until loaned out. 

I doubt it.

If CHO stays now then he will basically be a £35m player and likely on parity with the seniors in regards to wages, if nothing else that will get him more game time.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Based on Sarri's words yesterday the club are now fucking shitting themselves and a huge u-turn has happened because Bayern have come knocking.

I don't see how he's being impatient, I think he deserves more of a shot than he's had, not only that but he's proven to everyone he can do it.

I think he's being impatient because he's only been with the senior squad for half of a season.  I think he's deserved more of a shot as well, but it's only been half a season and the need to overhaul our wingers because of age and contracts is clear.  

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think he's being impatient because he's only been with the senior squad for half of a season.  I think he's deserved more of a shot as well, but it's only been half a season and the need to overhaul our wingers because of age and contracts is clear.  

Half of the overhaul is staring us directly in the face and has been for this so called 'half of a season'.

Zola came out with a load of bullshit on Friday on how he needs to develop off the field etc...good enough, old enough springs to mind!!

If we had both wings absolutely flourishing and goals and assists flying in from either side there would be a more solid argument, we haven't, and he's also hardly had a sniff in the shit competitions.

There is absolutely no justification what so ever why CHO hasn't played more games than he has.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Unfortunately that is 100% true. If he had no interest from clubs like Bayern and he'd signed a contract, he'd be treated like a commodity like all the other youngsters here. Gone on loan repeatedly, ruined his development and so on...

While our past antecedence regarding integration of youngsters into the senior squad is nothing to write home about...but in this scenario he is acting impatient doesn't help when clown Sarri keeps playing willian ahead of him when he is millions miles better than him but cmon apart from Hazard(who might leave at the end of the season) Pedro and Willian are in their thirties and with that he has a strong shot making the wing position his own and I can't believe he been with the club since 7yrs old only to dump the club just like that when the attacking position is our greatest weakness this season mid season not even at the end of the season....at least with recent signings and the way is club is heading there is a string chance he makes the first team and he continues to be am important member of the squad for years to come ffs he is 18yrs...maybe his advisers and some people hidding underneath pushing him to take this kind of decision..

7 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

While our past antecedence regarding integration of youngsters into the senior squad is nothing to write home about...but in this scenario he is acting impatient doesn't help when clown Sarri keeps playing willian ahead of him when he is millions miles better than him but cmon apart from Hazard(who might leave at the end of the season) Pedro and Willian are in their thirties and with that he has a strong shot making the wing position his own and I can't believe he been with the club since 7yrs old only to dump the club just like that when the attacking position is our greatest weakness this season mid season not even at the end of the season....at least with recent signings and the way is club is heading there is a string chance he makes the first team and he continues to be am important member of the squad for years to come ffs he is 18yrs...maybe his advisers and some people hidding underneath pushing him to take this kind of decision..

We just signed Pulisic and if Hazard stays he won't get a sniff for years to come. Willian will probably be still here and CHO will stay 3-4th choice for god knows how long.

Just now, BlueLyon said:

Our talent scouting and youth academy might be one of the best out there, but what good is it for us?

If anything it looks like we are creating players for other clubs...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY HONEY

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY HONEY

When will people realise it's a business first and foremost.

I can understand all the romance of ''play da yoof'', yeah, but we're doing ok -just check the trophy cabinet...

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Half of the overhaul is staring us directly in the face and has been for this so called 'half of a season'.

Zola came out with a load of bullshit on Friday on how he needs to develop off the field etc...good enough, old enough springs to mind!!

If we had both wings absolutely flourishing and goals and assists flying in from either side there would be a more solid argument, we haven't, and he's also hardly had a sniff in the shit competitions.

There is absolutely no justification what so ever why CHO hasn't played more games than he has.

It's not a "so called" half a season, it's "literally" been half a season of senior football.

If he wants to leave now, it's impatient because the window for him at this club is right now.  We've got aging players and a contract situation in line ahead of him.

I agree with above posters that have said that if he didn't kick up a fuss, he'd be treated like another youth, and I think he was right to do so.  He knows he's promising, so put some pressure on the club to play him.  But, to actually leave to Bayern Munich where he's got no more guarantees than he does here (actually less in the next 6 months) is impatient, IMO.

I've never said he shouldn't be playing more, in fact, I've been moaning about it just as much as anyone else.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

It's not a "so called" half a season, it's "literally" been half a season of senior football.

If he wants to leave now, it's impatient because the window for him at this club is right now.  We've got aging players and a contract situation in line ahead of him.

I agree with above posters that have said that if he didn't kick up a fuss, he'd be treated like another youth, and I think he was right to do so.  He knows he's promising, so put some pressure on the club to play him.  But, to actually leave to Bayern Munich where he's got no more guarantees than he does here (actually less in the next 6 months) is impatient, IMO.

I've never said he shouldn't be playing more, in fact, I've been moaning about it just as much as anyone else.

It's only a window now if he's played.