Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

It appears it is just a matter of whether he believes there is a pathway to the first team here. I don't think he's making demands about being a first choice starter, etc.

I am hoping that the club sit down with him and ask him to give til the end of the season. If he performs like he did today, and given our stretched options across the front line he should be given far more games in the second half of the season. Even opportunities off the bench for the last half hour, etc. 

I still believe his preference would be to stay here and play for Chelsea so long as he is given chances.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Played a blinder on the RW too.

Real talent. On left he dribbled, cut inside and took a shot, on right he dribbled and then made cross or pass. No nonsense bs like we see from Willian trying his weak foot and fuck things up. 

Very good decision making, he knows what to do in given situation. Whoever will give him regular playtime and develop his raw talent is getting some player.

Hopefuly it will be us.

9 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59
minutes than Willian has since October.

Bonkers aint it. He's allegedly been told Pedro and Willian are ahead of him -well offload one of 'em then !

If I had to be negative of Hudson -Odoi it would be his lack of clinical finishing -that, however can be finely tuned on the training ground-something that Bayern are aware of though we're not

25 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi has more assists in 59
minutes than Willian has since October.

Willian is the most overrated winger on the planet. Alexis is basically benched, so you cant claim him.

Alonso is the most overrated fullback on the planet.

Really have to seriously question Sarri's talent judging on both, especially his asinine statement on Alonso being 'close to best fullback in Europe.' combined with him trotting Willian out almost every single game.

Not only do they hurt the team on the pitch, they are hurting us personnel-wise, especially Willian, who is on verge of being a huge component in the clusterfuck of us losing a potential academy-developed superstar..

Sell these frauds. Every single reason their defenders give for keeping and starting them is bullshit. 100% pure rot.

Now I don't want to defend Willian as he's had a poor season, but to compare CHO's 2 assists today to Willian's since October is a bit unfair - this is the weakest opposition we've played all season. Had Willian started, there is a chance he would have dominated and made fools of the defenders. 

Aside from that, we really do need to keep CHO. If we end up keeping him, Bayern's interest was actually good in hindsight as it probably built up his confidence, and more importantly woke up the Board and coaching staff.

10 minutes ago, DANILA said:

Now I don't want to defend Willian as he's had a poor season, but to compare CHO's 2 assists today to Willian's since October is a bit unfair - this is the weakest opposition we've played all season. Had Willian started, there is a chance he would have dominated and made fools of the defenders. 

Aside from that, we really do need to keep CHO. If we end up keeping him, Bayern's interest was actually good in hindsight as it probably built up his confidence, and more importantly woke up the Board and coaching staff.

As if Willian was not in action against low tiers opposition we faced both in EL and PL the recent stinker he had against wolves and Leicester...Willian is not part of the future of this club either Sarri stays for long or not unlike CHO who can be the natural heir to Hazard position or role considering Hazard continual flirt with Real and his contract situation... Yes he is not a finished product but he is far better and superior than Willian at the moment...

Good for him, but people are disregarding the opposition, which is something fans often do. Please don’t compare completely unequal things... it’s silly.

otherwise, to be consistent, we’d have to say morata is great too! ;) 

The quality of the opposition is basically everything.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/hudson-odoi-hints-he-could-stay-at-chelsea_346072.html

"Hopefully, hopefully (in response to whether he would now receive more minutes). You never know. I feel really proud to get opportunity to play and help the team get the win we deserved," Hudson-Odoi told BeIN Sports.

2 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

I want to know what Sarri keeps smoking that makes him keep persisting with Willian ahead of Callum Hodaon Odoi...Willian is a turd...you can't really Polish a turd

How any Chelsea fan can speak in these terms about a Chelsea player is a mystery to me. There's room enough in the English language to describe even the lowest opinion of a player without going for the crude insults.