Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully. Gotta learn from mistakes eventually. Not that definitely will go that way but seems to be the thing. 

I'm just guessing CHO must have rejected a new contract that's why the club thinking of selling him I would love him to stay but you can't keep unhappy player 

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm just guessing CHO must have rejected a new contract that's why the club thinking of selling him I would love him to stay but you can't keep unhappy player 

Nah. Just a shame not given the chance to play. Seems daft to talk about lack of experince when not given the chance to get it. Can't blame him for a wanting to move on. 

80% of the things our marvellous board does, turns into shit.

So if we actualy sell CHO and bring Pulisic, you can bet your ass that in 5 years, CHO will be superstar and Pulisic play somewhere in China.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

80% of the things our marvellous board does, turns into shit.

So if we actualy sell CHO and bring Pulisic, you can bet your ass that in 5 years, CHO will be superstar and Pulisic play somewhere in China.

I share your frustration but to be fair, what players achieve or don't achieve at a young age doesn't dictate how their future is gonna turn out. For all we know, Pulisic might turn out to be an important player for us and CHO ends up playing in the Championship!

In an ideal world, we would have both...

So sell to an elite club like Bayern... do people honestly expect them to accept a buy back clause in any deal 😂 this is Bayern Munich we are talking about, not Ingolstad or Mainz or whoever. Get real. Also give Pulisic a chance if he comes in, its embarrassing hes been written off already but hey that is Chelsea fans I suppose.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

So sell to an elite club like Bayern... do people honestly expect them to accept a buy back clause in any deal 😂 this is Bayern Munich we are talking about, not Ingolstad or Mainz or whoever. Get real. Also give Pulisic a chance if he comes in, its embarrassing hes been written off already but hey that is Chelsea fans I suppose.

I am resigned CHO will probably be sold, but it is madness to not put in a buyback clause. Sell him to Dortmund, they will do it if Bayern refuses, and we know they work great with youth. Dortmund are REALLY interested in CHO too, so its a match made in heaven for now.

If Pulisic was coming to be a playmaker number 10 (he isn't, and we don't play that system) then I would not be so worried about his scoring, BUT he is a poor poor scorer so far in his career, and I have seen him in around 15 or so games, his shot is underwhelming.

15 goals in 115 big boy games, never more than 5 in a season, and two of those seasons were over 40 games (the last two).

With Eden more than likely out of here in the summer, Pulisic certainly will not be anywhere near the answer, atm. If we do not land a true monster left winger and a beast of a CF, we are going to be so toothless in attack. Almost no other truly WC LWers are out there, who are remotely close to Hazard, other than impossible to get Mbappe, Neymar, Dembele and maybe Sane, plus Pulisic is a RW. MAYBE we can pinch off Asensio, but he is not my favourite, so far he looks overrated to me. I guess he would be about the best available, IF we can convince RM to swap him and Kovacic for Eden (which be really, really hard to do).

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think the kid wants to go too if I was him I would pick BVB over Bayern Munich 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not saying the interests aren't there for CHO from the Bundesliga clubs but it seems peculiar that only Sky Sports are busy reporting this with the bids etc. Don't think I've seen Matt Law etc report about this? 

Matt Law only gets informations from the club when they allow it. Which means they probably don't want this story leaked.

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

OR he will just run down his contract. :ph34r:

I don't think he will do that to this club who has supported him from a kid. Who knows though, football is full of surprises.

50 minutes ago, DDA said:

I don't think he will do that to this club who has supported him from a kid. Who knows though, football is full of surprises.

Sarri just said that he does not care about youth. He just cares about winning. Odoi leaving would be his best chance to become a star and go to the next Euros. Maybe, he can become the next Mbappe