Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

Callum Hudson-Odoi wants assurances of Chelsea first-team opportunities before signing new contract

By Matt Law

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/11/30/callum-hudson-odoi-wants-assurances-chelsea-first-team-opportunities/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Callum Hudson-Odoi will keep Chelsea sweating on his future, despite scoring his first senior goal for the club this week.

England Under-19 international Hudson-Odoi was on target in Chelsea’s Europa League victory over PAOK at Stamford Bridge, in what was his first start of the season.

The 18-year-old only has 18 months remaining on his contract and has stalled on signing the new long-term deal that has been offered by the Blues, prompting interest from rival Premier League, German and Spanish clubs.

Hudson-Odoi wants further encouragement that he will get more first-team chances before committing to Chelsea, but he is unlikely to keep his place against Fulham on Sunday.

A number of Championship clubs have shown an interest in taking Hudson-Odoi on loan in January, but the player is believed to be reluctant to drop down to England’s second tier.

Chelsea generally insist their young players sign new long-term contracts before allowing them to leave on loan, either within England or overseas, which has left negotiations between Hudson-Odoi and the club at stalemate.

snip

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ah. one of my besties is from Porto Alegre. She is Swedish/Danish/Norwegian but born there in Rio Grande do Sul. Her family story is pretty extraordinary and also fucked up (father's side via grandfather and great-uncles ( the Norse/Dane part) were Nazis who came to Brasil via the rat-lines post WWII).

Anywhoooo....

Only 7 or so of those RWers are undoable. I even said that. Most would not be THAT huge of a gamble, and it is not like we would be selling a truly great player. Willian is never going to be that. We simply have to replace him. He isn't good enough. If you think he is then we just simply disagree. After Luiz and our strikers, he is our worst starter. Then Alonso and Azpi. Those last two are due to Sarriball. I rate Alonso as a wing-back, but we dont play wingbacks.  Alonso is too slow and cannot track back when he gets too far forward. He also cannot beat people 1 on 1 due to turtle pace from a standstill. Azpi is simply not good enough with offensive thrusting and is worn down due to insane minutes the last 4 or 5 years.

heh also german descent from one side of the family. They were established there in the late 1800s though: farmers that fell for the Brazilian gov promises at the time: free land and support to build. Some Polish down there, lots of Germans, and even more Italians.

It's always a gamble when you consider the amount of money involved, esp these days. In that regard it is usually worthwhile to bet the house in players like RLC and CHO, but then again the club and the player (CHO) need to sit down and set expectations correctly, and sign a new deal otherwise we will need to go shopping anyway.

No we don't disagree on Willian, only on Alonso. I don't like his game nor his attitude on and off the pitch.

I think when you get a certain level of all-round quality in a footballer you just adapt the system so that he can work in that system. Sometimes the player is too quirky, like Luiz, but thankfully Alonso is not that. Don't think he needs to track back that much. The same way Marcelo does not need to track back... all attacking FBs need support from the system because they will open avenues behind them (however quick they may be). Alonso doesn't need to beat players with dribbling in pace - he does that with intricate passing and excellent first touch in tight spaces. His long passing is pretty impressive too. Wish he were a better crosser though. The goals for me are just the icing on the cake.

update: based on the article you posted CHO is gone.

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

lol

at least offensively, he probably is

and

minus the poison attitude

and

12 years younger

Willian doesnt bring shit but a whingy demeanour and BALL HOGGING to the side

he fucking slows up the entire squad

Willian is on pace to score 6 goals all comps with massive minutes and starting on an all out attacking team, that is pathetic

If CHO was just tossed to the wolves the rest of year I think we end up with a Jadon Sancho type player

I will accept that CHO is a natural LW, BUT so is that cocksplat Willian

CHO made that peach of an cross for the goal was from the right side, BTW

I will back off Alonso for now as we can but fix so many positions at once

anyone that thinks (our board and Roman included) that Willian is a WC RW doesn't REALLY know football

don't care what hate that generates for me, its the fucking truth

same for Luiz (who is even worse at his position than Willian, and THAT is going some distance)

they both are SHIT at the end of the day

huge cock up when we bought Luiz back from PSG

don't care about the title in a vastly reduced EPL year

my gran could have played babyfied middle CB and we would have won

Sarri keeps trotting those 2 out, Sarri will eventually get the chop

time to grow up, put the big boy pants on and play the future, warts and all

if Roman is pressuring him via Marina to play those two stooges (whether directly or via asinine blockage of replacements), then I truly cannot wait till the team is sold

On 30/11/2018 at 9:37 AM, Vesper said:

If CHO leaves I am calling for Sarri's head. Simple. We are going to lose Eden soon. Time to face that reality.

If those bans hit and we lose them both with no buys, we are so fucked. Imagine 2 years of Moses, a 31, 32yo Willian and a 33, 34yo Pedro as our wingers. Plus,  if we dont deal in January and bans come right after, Giroud and Morata as our strikers. I wont even have to call for his head. He will bang on be sacked by the holidays 2019.

Oh, unless Musonda, Tammy and Bats save us!!!! NOT, so fucking NOT.

I think u need a good van dijk in your virgil lol to chill u out , Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own! 

Just now, mccg said:

I think u need a good van dijk in your virgil lol to chill u out , Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own! 

I dont do dijk sweetie, wrong girl:cig:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I dont do dijk sweetie, wrong girl:cig:

wow seriously , i would never know lol , no wonder your comments are so Testosterone filled lol , embarrassing compared to alot of limp dicks on this honk honk honk 

He has everything to become in the future one of the best players': Chelsea star Willian praises Callum Hudson-Odoi after telling youngster that he wants to be his agent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6450597/Chelsea-star-Willian-believes-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-one-worlds-best-players.html

Vesper will have a multi org with this i guess lol

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

wow seriously , i would never know lol , no wonder your comments are so Testosterone filled lol , embarrassing compared to alot of limp dicks on this honk honk honk 

Dont do testosterone either, 100% lipstick lesbi, lolol

I just have an alpha personality (just like my wifey) 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Dont do testosterone either, 100% lipstick lesbi, lolol

I just have an alpha personality (just like my wifey) 

Don't be so anal lol...I liked the film Alpha did u watch it ?!

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

nope haven't seen it

Give it a good downloading if...."In the prehistoric past, a young man struggles to return home after being separated from his tribe during a buffalo hunt. He finds a similarly lost wolf companion and starts a friendship that would change humanity."https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4244998/

11 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

CHO had 1 good game against a pub side and you people freak out, he is a long way from being good enough to start Premier League Games. 

cool story bruv

Willian has years of more shit play than good games (I don't give a damn about his POY in a season we had worst EVER defence of a title) AND years of shit attitude and people thinks its his birthright to start

If we had prime Robben on right side, obviously Cho shouldnt play. But with Willian being average, Cho definately should get a game or two. 

Thats the reward system. After you play well, you deserve your chance. But at Chelsea we keep playing underperforming stars and young players decide to fuck off.

If we had prime Robben on right side, obviously Cho shouldnt play. But with Willian being average, Cho definately should get a game or two. 

Thats the reward system. After you play well, you deserve your chance. But at Chelsea we keep playing underperforming stars and young players decide to fuck off.

Willian didn't get any game time today, so there's a positive in CHO's exclusion.