Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Does not deserve to start game. 

A waste right now. 

Just a lost a season for him. 

Best to send him out on loan this January if possible. 

Loan him and be left with only Pulisic and Willian? Pedro is clearly not wanted anymore. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Does not deserve to start game. 

A waste right now. 

Just a lost a season for him. 

Best to send him out on loan this January if possible. 

thb, it may take 2 years or more for him to adapt to the less physically gifted player he now looks

i think his injury may have wrecked his career, at least for now

I have seen so many like him be perma damaged

When looking at it in retrospective, he was never ever as good as some fanboys here claim. Credit to Sarri an absolute genius for playing him against the shittiest teams and inflating his hype so Bayern could actually pay decent money for him. I remember some saying Sarri was an idiot and retarded for saying he might be ready to start at 22-23 years old look who laughing now.

Odoi need to play regular every week and Loan maybe (Championship  or  Norwich ,Villa)   and  new winger to us  in January . He is just not ready at this level at the moment . Fact .

Something like Abraham and Mount.  And then back . 

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Loan him and be left with only Pulisic and Willian? Pedro is clearly not wanted anymore. 

Well he is of no use right now and sitting here will not help his career. 

For the better of his career send him out on loan. 

I think the Saints will take a shot at him, or some other clubs. 

And then just buy a new winger with Cho and Pedro out. 

29 minutes ago, Nicco said:

When looking at it in retrospective, he was never ever as good as some fanboys here claim. Credit to Sarri an absolute genius for playing him against the shittiest teams and inflating his hype so Bayern could actually pay decent money for him. I remember some saying Sarri was an idiot and retarded for saying he might be ready to start at 22-23 years old look who laughing now.

Lad is young, your just a knee jerk reaction guy. 

Lad needs play time away from here, like Tammy and Mount did. 

He will be back, but not this season. 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Lad is young, your just a knee jerk reaction guy. 

Lad needs play time away from here, like Tammy and Mount did. 

He will be back, but not this season. 

Doesn't refute any of my points nor Sarri's for that matter.

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He doesn't deserve to play every week, he isn't good enough right now.

Certainly didn’t deserve a start over the other options today. Others have proven more. CHO has proven nothing. Don’t over think it Frank. You should have gone with your best defenders and best attacking front and you tinkered. This loss is on you. Sorry to say it

3 hours ago, Lobsters & Cigars said:

One of the great mysteries of this squad.

One more expensive bill to pay.

looks to be that way soon unless he can somehow regain his physical form, as well as mental

we will know for sure by summer 2021 I would think about that

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

looks to be that way soon unless he can somehow regain his physical form, as well as mental

we will know for sure by summer 2021 I would think about that

Why summer 2021? If the situation with CHO remains the same come next summer, we need to consider a loan possibility because we can't operate with just 2 or 2 1/2 wingers, which we are right now. 

8 hours ago, Mana said:

Urgh. I don’t know what to think about CHO now. He has been average/awful since his return.

It is certainly an interesting situation with CHO right now. Am seeing people on another forum heavily suggesting that he should be loaned out to regain his form and confidence while folks on Twitter keep on saying we should be patient because he's only 19 and just came back from a serious injury and while those are true, they are being used so often till the point they feel like excuses for someone who we may have overextended ourselves for. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why summer 2021? If the situation with CHO remains the same come next summer, we need to consider a loan possibility because we can't operate with just 2 or 2 1/2 wingers, which we are right now. 

I meant if he is still physically impaired by summer 2021, then he is likely spent for good

as for a loan, this coming season would perhaps be best

but that may leave us with one winger, Pulisic, if Willian and Pedro walk on frees as well, and we buy no one

obviously the buy no one is not an option

this entire mess is all on the board and Marina and Roman

the mere fact that we may be forced to renew an ageing Willian for a huge salary and surely get NOTHING for him in summer 2022 is criminally negligent

I think we might even try and rely on the 3.5m buyback Boga somewhat

of course the 2 big ones are still out there

Sancho, who I fear is not coming

and then the £80m Zaha

lets say we do let Willian walk

then our 4 wingers quite possibly could be

Pulisic

Zaha

Boga

and the quite possibly damaged goods CHO

and Zaha is not a done deal

Isco is not coming here

if Sancho blows out, Palace will know our backs are against the wall

they may try and extract even more than 80m

I so hope the board has plan C, D, and E

might have to roll the dice on Leon Bailey or Samuel Chukwueze, but Villarreal has already told us to fuck off and got Chukwueze to sign a new deal with a 100m euro release clause

the board has shown almost zero interest in any of my 3 young left-footed targets I have listed before, Nicolò Zaniolo, Dejan Kulusevski, and Dominik Szoboszlai

we did scout Zaniolo last season, when they wanted 40m euros ie £33m, but have seen fuckall this year and he will now cost a shit tonne, past summer they said 55m euro/£45m to multiple clubs, and now, as he is having a great year so far, they will probably want 70m plus euros/ ie £60m or more, so he is quickly fading as an option now

the market is insane, Leicester want  £80m or more for James Maddison, same for Chilwell