Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

5 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I stand by my point from last summer. We should have let him go, he didn't show enough promise to warrant holding us hostage it's not like the last time it happened we regretted it, aka Dominic Solanke

He looked a special talent before his injury. Now he looks way of the pace. His confidence and acceleration are non existent. I hope this is only temporary. I really thought he was going to set the PL on fire.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

He looked a special talent before his injury. Now he looks way of the pace. His confidence and acceleration are non existent. I hope this is only temporary. I really thought he was going to set the PL on fire.

He can only play on the left, remember? That's why he hasn't been good this season. :ph34r:

Just now, Jason said:

He can only play on the left, remember? That's why he hasn't been good this season. :ph34r:

What's happened to him Jason?? You think it's because he didnt have a pre-season and his confidence is low?

He needs to start wearing his white boots again... the black boots are doing him no favours. 

Just now, DDA said:

What's happened to him Jason?? You think it's because he didnt have a pre-season and his confidence is low?

I think or I hope it's a classic case of a youngster still trying to find their feet etc. He certainly has to do more when given play time, especially to justify the new big contract. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

He needs to start wearing his white boots again... the black boots are doing him no favours. 

Err...

We have a massive problem on our hands, we need to play him but his bordering on unplayable at the moment. Needs to fix up ASAP, he wanted the spotlight now its on him, we expect more. Funny enough Sarri warned us about high expectations towards him. 

We have a massive problem on our hands, we need to play him but his bordering on unplayable at the moment. Needs to fix up ASAP, he wanted the spotlight now its on him, we expect more. Funny enough Sarri warned us about high expectations towards him. 
His dribbling and passing was sharper last Season

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did we give a new contract to his brother or something? 

It looks like he could actually benefit with a loan, with his current form he should be nowhere near the starting. (His first touch is off, his grown tunnel vision cant pass, doesn't track back, at the moment his a liability, hopefully he gets back to form) Im actually inclined to play Pedro ahead of him and thats saying something. 

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

It looks like he could actually benefit with a loan, with his current form he should be nowhere near the starting. (His first touch is off, his grown tunnel vision cant pass, doesn't track back, at the moment his a liability, hopefully he gets back to form) Im actually inclined to play Pedro ahead of him and thats saying something. 

Loan? Are you Canada's version of @Sir Mikel OBE:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Callum's form is also a warning to anyone who thinks Loftus Cheek will come in and carry on where he left off, odds are he won't.

We may have to write off the season for both (in terms of being key players) and go again next season.

Yup said the same thing. RLC ain't coming back this season. 

No way he can come back from that injury and be in the form of last season.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Loan? Are you Canada's version of @Sir Mikel OBE:ph34r:

LOL, the reason i suggested loan is because he would be out of the spotlight right now fans are starting to turn due to his contract. He wanted to be a big boy and his being treated like one by fans. Look at Hazard at Madrid, dude was injured to start off the season but that didn't stop the criticism from raining in. He had a terrible injury and we will be patient with him but at the moment his bordering on unplayable. He loses the ball every time he receives it and with our midfield and defense we cant afford to lose the ball easily. 

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Callum's form is also a warning to anyone who thinks Loftus Cheek will come in and carry on where he left off, odds are he won't.

We may have to write off the season for both (in terms of being key players) and go again next season.

Maybe I'm being harsh but in CHO's case, he needs to pick up his form. Pulisic can't be doing everything on the LW this season. May need to rotate with Willian as well. We're gonna need CHO to contribute.

For Loftus-Cheek, I agree and luckily, we've enough cover in midfield.