Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

This fuck up was on Sarri, no one else. If he had given him a fair chance from the start of the season, he would have been way more cheaper. He deserved way more game time, but Sarri gave Willian his chances. Good for CHO though

Although I totally agree I also think it was a 50/50 situation because he is a left winger and that place was Hazard's.

CHO on the right, I don't know, looks like he is a left winger only. Some would argue that if you are good enough you can play anywhere, but then you have some solid examples like Hazard, Messi, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robben, Ribery and others that have always played where they felt comfortable. 

Could you imagine Robben on the left? Or Neymar on the right? I can't and surely they would (or would have, in Robben's case) be inefective there. Same goes for CHO. But now he can make that left wing his :) Great news that he finally signed that contract, hopefully we get to see a solid full 90 min v Grimsby from him maybe. 

5 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Although I totally agree I also think it was a 50/50 situation because he is a left winger and that place was Hazard's.

CHO on the right, I don't know, looks like he is a left winger only. Some would argue that if you are good enough you can play anywhere, but then you have some solid examples like Hazard, Messi, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robben, Ribery and others that have always played where they felt comfortable. 

Could you imagine Robben on the left? Or Neymar on the right? I can't and surely they would (or would have, in Robben's case) be inefective there. Same goes for CHO. But now he can make that left wing his :) Great news that he finally signed that contract, hopefully we get to see a solid full 90 min v Grimsby from him maybe. 

Good thing about CHO is that he adapted his style depending on which side he played.

On left he cuts in while on right he usualy crosses. Same thing that Sancho does, however that guy is even more unpredictable.

19 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

It's not just the playing time with CHO under Sarri really. It's also his man management. I mean just look at these comments when CHO was racially abused and when he made his England debut.

Almost night and day when you compare with Lampard's comments on Abraham when he got racially abused and when Mount made his England debut. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Great that he signed...but now the other youths who has seen CHO get 120k will be thinking, "Shouldn't I get that much as well?"

It is setting a bar. A dangerous one.

I imagine Mount is on 70k ish and the others not far from that.

Not that great a difference, we're hardly talking an Alexis situation.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

Great that he signed...but now the other youths who has seen CHO get 120k will be thinking, "Shouldn't I get that much as well?"

It is setting a bar. A dangerous one.

We can always ship him to bayern if we think 120k is too much 

4 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

If Cho is on the left where mount is going to play? If you say center, then what about ruben. 

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

I imagine Mount is on 70k ish and the others not far from that.

Not that great a difference, we're hardly talking an Alexis situation.

This. If we think that 120k is too much for talent like CHO, don't renew him, sell him. 

3 hours ago, Mana said:

And Mount will ask for at least 120k when the contract renewal is coming.

Just wait until their contracts come to an near end.

Good for him. If he continue this form why not. If he suddenly produce Messi number then he should ask 250k not 120

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

I hope so, because if he does that means he's living up to the billing.

This. Additionally, Mount just renewed so the next talks could be in 3 years time and by that time, the money might change its value as well. So that is hardly an issue.

7 hours ago, communicate said:

If Cho is on the left where mount is going to play? If you say center, then what about ruben. 

Ha ha, good one, but it's on Frank to solve this 'good problem' in the middle of the park. All I know is we need a successor to Hazard and Hudson Odoi has all the tools to be that man. I can't even remember when was the last time England has had so much ballers on the wings?! Now it's Sterling, Sancho, Hudson Odoi. If Southgate is still an England manager for the 2022 WC and could integrate all three of them in the same line up... Wow. They would mean business. 

56 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Ha ha, good one, but it's on Frank to solve this 'good problem' in the middle of the park. All I know is we need a successor to Hazard and Hudson Odoi has all the tools to be that man. I can't even remember when was the last time England has had so much ballers on the wings?! Now it's Sterling, Sancho, Hudson Odoi. If Southgate is still an England manager for the 2022 WC and could integrate all three of them in the same line up... Wow. They would mean business. 

Just line up like this

CHO-Tammy-Mount

RLC-Jorginho-Kante

Emerson-Tomori-Rüdiger-James

Mount has shown that he can play good on the wings and he has that special connection with Tammy. They link up very well and when James would be on the right side, Mount will move to the middle.

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

I think sterling - kane - Sancho are pretty much guaranteed starter. But  the key for England like any other international side is their mid and defence. It is useless to have good attacker without having good d. Most international team play very defensive once they reach knockout stage. 

10 hours ago, communicate said:

Easy. We will just play without the defense.

Not that it matters anyway, wont be much difference :D