Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

3 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Did RLC need a stretcher?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No I'm pretty sure he was helped off the pitch. He did come straight off though clearly in a lot of discomfort. CHO actually tried staying on the pitch for another couple of minutes after his which would suggest that it was far less serious than what RLC suffered.

14 hours ago, Thor said:

Which is why it is absolutely marvelous you don't have any impact on the club aside from posting on here. 

Hah fair enough. I’m paid for the stuff I actually know, as it should be.

the difference between you and I is that I understand I’m a fan and no more than that. The arrogance is very strong on this one.

and once again your replies add no content whatsoever. Just a troll.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7378813/Chelsea-news-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-set-sign-stunning-new-five-year-52m-deal.html

If true, that’s a pretty hefty sum for somebody still unproven. Puts even more pressure on him. Hopefully he fulfils his potential and doesn’t go the way of a Walcott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Joe Ay said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7378813/Chelsea-news-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-set-sign-stunning-new-five-year-52m-deal.html

If true, that’s a pretty hefty sum for somebody still unproven. Puts even more pressure on him. Hopefully he fulfils his potential and doesn’t go the way of a Walcott.

Don't even know what to believe anymore. The amount gets higher with every report!

On 21/08/2019 at 11:22 AM, Joe Ay said:

Too much money but still, not signed. Almost September now.... there was obviously much more than just "game time" in regards to his decision or it would of been tied up by now I think. But hey ho, its looking more and more likely I suppose. Sooner the better. 

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Too much money but still, not signed. Almost September now.... there was obviously much more than just "game time" in regards to his decision or it would of been tied up by now I think. But hey ho, its looking more and more likely I suppose. Sooner the better. 

Get him on a new contract and sell him next summer I would sell him cause he's going to cost us problems in the future with his demands 

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Get him on a new contract and sell him next summer I would sell him cause he's going to cost us problems in the future with his demands 

Depends. For that amount of money, if true (not just him, any footballer under the age of 20 coming in and getting a 52m 5 year deal) it means we have every right to expect a lot from him despite his age. Normally young players you can make an exception as they dip and are learning but still if it is that figure, 10.4m a year before tax, 200k a week... its going to raise expectations.