Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

2 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Head is turned. We should just cash in and let bayern pay for whatever remains of his rehabilitation. No need for us to bend over and watch him signing a contract with Bayern for free in January. 

We have never been one to stop someone from leaving the club if they really want to. If the club still insist that he's not for sale at this point, it means there's still a chance CHO might well stay. 

And besides, Matt Law and Simon Johnson reported that the contract extension is gonna happen, which contradicts Sky's own story...

I think hes gonna wait and see what Frank wants to do with him. If Frank says I want you to be a regular fixture in my team I definitely think he will sign, if he cant give him more assurances he will go. I dont think his heads turned and for me, he was a bit daft to think hed play at Bayern (Coman, Robben, Ribery and Gnabry - just got Bayern player of the season - all better at the moment) when he wasnt playing at Chelsea in December but the lack of playing time was probably frustrating him. Still think he would sit on the bench at Bayern, especially if Gnabry and Coman stay fit as well as continuous links with Nicolas Pepe. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think hes gonna wait and see what Frank wants to do with him. If Frank says I want you to be a regular fixture in my team I definitely think he will sign, if he cant give him more assurances he will go. I dont think his heads turned and for me, he was a bit daft to think hed play at Bayern (Coman, Robben, Ribery and Gnabry - just got Bayern player of the season - all better at the moment) when he wasnt playing at Chelsea in December but the lack of playing time was probably frustrating him. Still think he would sit on the bench at Bayern, especially if Gnabry and Coman stay fit as well as continuous links with Nicolas Pepe. 

They have Alphonso Davies aswell 

Just saw Guardian report what Sky Sports practically reported on CHO's contract situation. So, we have Telegraph and Evening Standard saying the contract extension is coming but Sky Sports and Guardian reporting a new deal hasn't been agreed... :rant:

2 hours ago, the wes said:

No player should get assurance being in the starting lineup or less your Ronaldo or Messi lol you have to earn your spot in the starting line up he will not assurances at Bayern Munich aswell 

Exactly mate, if he thinks that he is going to walk into the Bayern first team, he needs to have someone sit down with him and explain the facts of life.

12 hours ago, the wes said:

No player should get assurance being in the starting lineup or less your Ronaldo or Messi lol you have to earn your spot in the starting line up he will not assurances at Bayern Munich aswell 

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Exactly mate, if he thinks that he is going to walk into the Bayern first team, he needs to have someone sit down with him and explain the facts of life.

TBF, think CHO wants reassurances over playing time. It's unlikely, but if we suddenly decide to have him play back-up to say Willian and Pedro, then he's not going stay long term, is he? 

18 hours ago, Jason said:

TBF, think CHO wants reassurances over playing time. It's unlikely, but if we suddenly decide to have him play back-up to say Willian and Pedro, then he's not going stay long term, is he? 

He wants reassurances over a big fat paycheck, which he expects to be a lot higher than what Bayern will offer.

it’s a self-inflicted auction.