Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

10 hours ago, communicate said:

Nah bayern is a rich team but not that rich. They have spent quite a bit on pavard and hernandez. City will want somewhere at least 70 m euro for sane. I don't think they will spend 200m+ in one windown 

Its crazy how cheap Sane is. You would expect at least 100m for him given his age.

Pep realy wants to get rid of him.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stats said:

No smoke withourt fire. A 5 year deal is a huge middle finger to Bayern and that alone is worth the 100k per week

I have a number of previous posts on here with my belief that he would sign a new deal, and also supporting how Sarri developed him through the season.

When it was clear that he was going to play games, get paid well and likely replace Hazard why wouldn't he sign? Although a few have recently, historically very few English players move to play abroad unless its the only option. I know Sancho has gone there and done well but Bayern Munich is a step up from Dortmund and Sancho needed a year over there to truly break through. Also Sancho had already moved once from London to Manchester. 

CHO has been here his whole youth career, won lots of trophies at youth level and has had a breakthrough season at 18 years old! If it was all about the benefit of his development and his career, to me we always looked the sensible and obvious option for him.

I'm delighted. At a time with Hazard leaving it's a huge shot in the arm for the club. Hopefully he can get back to full fitness, kick on and make Hazard's old spot in the team his own and that money then can be used on other areas of the squad.

I hope RLC is the next one now for a new deal. Whilst things perhaps look a little bleak at present with the managerial situation, transfer ban and Hazard leaving, I think there are some seriously exciting and high quality players within our squad and with a bit of patience and calm I see these developing into big players over the next couple of seasons and with a couple of quality additions when we get chance to I'm confident we'll be back challenging at the top again.

If we lose him too, we might aswell shut down the club.

And he should never be on 100k, not yet at least. He is 18 and he didnt show enough for that wage. 

If the starting spot and #10 aint enough good reason to stay at club that made you...

If we lose him too, we might aswell shut down the club.
And he should never be on 100k, not yet at least. He is 18 and he didnt show enough for that wage. 
If the starting spot and #10 aint enough good reason to stay at club that made you...
I hate this current trend of throwing money at players, especially those that don't necessarily warrant it.

Playing time is all but guaranteed with Hazard's departure, so what are his real motives at this point?

100k a week would be daft to give to a guy who has played maybe 35 first team professional games. Give him the number 10 shirt yes and a new deal on £40k a week or something and assurances he will be a big part of the clubs future in the coming years. £100k would be incredibly naive and I dont think money was ever a priority for him, playing was, let him earn the chance to continue to grow here and not instantly give him a massive massive wage due to panicking because Bayern were apparently willing to offer him £80k a week or whatever.

If the guy wants to stay and I think he will, particularly if hes offered the number 10 shirt which would be a huge sign that he is considered very very important, then he will probably sign for an improvement on his current terms regardless if its £X amount more or whatever.

Hope the club make a smart decision regarding his wages though because if other youngsters play 30 games or so and then start demanding that sort of wages.... it could be bad for them and the club. Young guys need to work to prove themselves and shouldnt be handed hugely hugely lucrative contracts based on 1 season that many established players probably get. 

With hazard gone you would think hudson-odi would have sign a new contract already maybe he's waiting to see who's the new manager is I still think he will leave the club  his head has been turned since the interest from Bayern Munich

Callum Hudson-Odoi is keen to get 'assurances' over his amount of playing time next season as Chelsea look to tie the star to a new deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7130369/Callum-Hudson-Odoi-sign-new-deal-Chelsea-hes-guaranteed-playing-time-season.html