Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

I was just about to search for a thread of him and was going to make one as there wasn't still.
The boy deserves to play regularly till the end of the season, unfortunately our club never appreciates what they really have untill they lose it and scores agains them.

Just now, The Skipper said:

I would like to hear your opinions on him. He’s one of the best young English talents out there, right? Hence the superstar nickname. 

I have no opinion. It's all about pro game exploits for me.

I just hope Chelsea fans aren't going down that dark road again when it comes to a youngster. I've heard about a lot of young superstars the past ten years. And it took ten years for one youngman (Christensen) to finally fulfill the prophecy that was projected onto him.

6 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I have no opinion. It's all about pro game exploits for me.

I just hope Chelsea fans aren't going down that dark road again when it comes to a youngster. I've heard about a lot of young superstars the past ten years. And it took ten years for one youngman (Christensen) to finally fulfill the prophecy that was projected onto him.

Well, he’s absolutely tearing apart the level he plays in at the moment. Have a look at his recent record  

Of course you can never tell in football how well a player will develop but CHO is one of England’s talents atm. Can’t say that we shouldn’t be too excited about a 17 year old academy gem. Of course, be excited with realism. 

To be fair, to come on in this team and look half decent tonight, fair play , could have just came on and coasted like the rest, sure the others didn't do much but for a 17 or 18 year old he looked very confident in his own ability, wasn't timid or scared to try something. Also lets be real, in all likelihood if the team was picked based on the match from tonight, he'd be starting but there would be 9 or 10 changes, lets not beat around the bush, Pedro, Hazard, Barkley, Cesc didnt exactly set the world alight either. Regarding Odoi, lets not get too ahead of ourselves, he'll probably go out the squad when Emerson, Giroud, Willian are in and amongst it but hes not done any harm and if he keeps up his performances with the youth team he'll get more chances. Although Josh was the same and what, hes ended up playing in League 1 and the Championship now just shows.

I loved his proactive style, always taking on players instead of just passing sideways like we have seen from Musonda or Rlc in the past. 

He looks quick and has drive and motivation to go at players. 

He has long long long way to go, but I like his style. I saw him in youth, but PL is something else and I think he did well. Now with Musonda off, he will also get more chances and hopefuly he takes them.

I liked him from what I saw. Dynamic, likes to take on player, likes to shoot.

We know if everybody's fit by Monday, he'll probably not even be in the squad but I think now is the best time to give him a chance, seeing how bod Pedro is atm.

Will still keep hope, since Conte could've easily did his mandatory Zappacosta-Moses substitution but he decided to go with Odoi.

1 hour ago, scargo said:

He is the best youth player i have ever seen.

Obviously Better than Kakuta, Mceachran, RLC, Boga, Musonda - were called "Chelsea's best talent" in the past.

He is already better than Pedro, Our only hope.

Obviously we may be biased because we already know some of them will never make it here, but there's no denying that Hudson-Odoi is more of a complete package than all of them. He's got the combination of flash and production, and doesn't have a major weakness. 

Straight on Instagram to show us some lovely photos of him in action.....We have just lost 3-0 you fucking clown.
It was his PL debut, stop being so salty and let the kid share his delight.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk