• Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

There’s your Gary Cahill bro. 

Honestly against somebody that fast he’s not exactly got much of a chance considering how well Wilson timed his run. Not sure what Pedro was thinking a few mins back before passing to Baka and then fuck knows what Baka was even trying to do. Don’t think Cahill is as bad as anybody seems to say. He had a poor spell start of year but honestly that goal could of been avoided if Pedro and Bakayoko didn’t do stupid things. 

Barkley off is a mistake he’s still more likely to do something than Bakayoko or Kante. Bakayoko should have come off for Cesc.

Just now, DYC. said:

Gary's not my guy.

Bakayoko is definitely your guy, haha. You've got some defending ahead of you on this forum.

Nah, ain’t gotta defend Bakayoko. I’ve admitted he’s been pretty bad in general, I’m not going to defend that mistake either. 

Was just pointing out exactly why Rüdiger is a better defender than Cahill. Doesn’t get undone by a simple one-two like that, wouldn’t get done for pace either like Cahill was. 

Just now, Amblève. said:

Why Bakayoko wasn't taken off instead is beyond me. It's like Conte is afraid to open up even just a bit ffs.

With Fraser and Wilson for the mighty Bournemouth he must be scared of something. God knows how many defenders he'll try and fit into the XI against Barcelona. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly against somebody that fast he’s not exactly got much of a chance considering how well Wilson timed his run. Not sure what Pedro was thinking a few mins back before passing to Baka and then fuck knows what Baka was even trying to do. Don’t think Cahill is as bad as anybody seems to say. He had a poor spell start of year but honestly that goal could of been avoided if Pedro and Bakayoko didn’t do stupid things. 

Honestly Wilson’s run wasn’t that impressive, that goal doesn’t with a defender who can read the simple run he’s making. Cahill has no proactive bone in him. 

Just now, The Skipper said:

Nah, ain’t gotta defend Bakayoko. I’ve admitted he’s been pretty bad in general, I’m not going to defend that mistake either. 

Was just pointing out exactly why Rüdiger is a better defender than Cahill. Doesn’t get undone by a simple one-two like that, wouldn’t get done for pace either like Cahill was. 

I'm not denying that. But that could've happened to prime Terry. That's the downside of slow players.

I don't rate Cahill. Never have. If it was up to me he would've been a sub from day one. I just don't rate Rudiger above him. It's not hard to understand.