test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

341 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

So no striker tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If our board had brains they would be dangerous 

xPetrCechx likes this

Hazard isn´t a false 9. I hope Morata comes back as fast as possible. The false 9 system may work against Huddersfield or Bournemouth, but against big teams it will be most probably useless, because we won´t get much of the ball. 

the wes likes this

32 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Hazard isn´t a false 9. I hope Morata comes back as fast as possible. The false 9 system may work against Huddersfield or Bournemouth, but against big teams it will be most probably useless, because we won´t get much of the ball. 

He isn't a false 9 you are correct, but he's been made to be.

xPetrCechx likes this

All 3 points today would be so very nice. I think if we and United both win today we will have all but locked ourselves into a top 4 finish. We'd be 11 points ahead of Arse and 8 ahead of Spuds. Can't see us choking away a gap of that size.

Things that will probably make things very difficult tonight are that Bournemouth have had ages to rest and prepare for this (10 days I think I read?) and that if Hazard as a false 9 isn't working we have very few options to change it. 

I think the feel good factor will be huge with a win tonight.

Just realized that this ain't on tv here so I'll have to hope for a quality stream. <_<

All 3 points today would be so very nice. I think if we and United both win today we will have all but locked ourselves into a top 4 finish. We'd be 11 points ahead of Arse and 8 ahead of Spuds. Can't see us choking away a gap of that size.
Things that will probably make things very difficult tonight are that Bournemouth have had ages to rest and prepare for this (10 days I think I read?) and that if Hazard as a false 9 isn't working we have very few options to change it. 
I think the feel good factor will be huge with a win tonight.
Too early IMO to have 4th place locked...
I will feel comfortable talking about it after 30th match-day
Pizy likes this

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just realized that this ain't on tv here so I'll have to hope for a quality stream. <_<

If you are from the USA, it will be live there. All PL games are aired on NBC Sports or NBC Sports Gold.

Edit: oh you said TV. Never mind.

Hmm. Not a bad XI but I'm not sure I want to see Ross as a wide attacking player. Hopefully it's just because it's an emergency situation because I want him to play in midfield.

Courtois, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill (c), Zappacosta, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Barkley, Hazard, Pedro. Subs: Cabellero, Rudiger, Ampadu, Drinkwater, Moses, Fabregas, Hudson-Odoi.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Courtois, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill (c), Zappacosta, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Barkley, Hazard, Pedro. Subs: Cabellero, Rudiger, Ampadu, Drinkwater, Moses, Fabregas, Hudson-Odoi.

Juan is this aired in the uk bt or sky?

Pleased to see Zappacosta retain his place. Forced to a play a false 9 tonight, but I hope we don't see it again.

Looks like Bournemouth have plenty of pace in their attack so we've got to hope Cahill keeps calm and that Baka is in the solid form he has been. Their legs are way fresher than our will be.