• Pedro
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

7 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

More like better we actually score.

This is for me is our major problem, every game I have no confident that we are going to score. Our attack look and feel predictable.

Watching spurs who play the same 343, their offensive level is like on different level. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
7 minutes ago, DYC. said:
I'm not excusing that at all. But I guess I've become desensitised to all this. We've gone through these bizarre seasons under other managers. It was the same with Ancelotti and Mourinho. Basically anyone who lasts more than a season. It seems to be the Chelsea way.

It's not something that should happen again. I'm still behind the man leading our team but he's got to change things up immediately. Cahill & Bakayoko need to be bench for the foreseeable future, if he has any intention of balancing this boat.

We have replacement for cahill but who is going to replace baka ?

Just now, communicate said:

This is for me is our major problem, every game I have no confident that we are going to score. Our attack look and feel predictable.

Watching spurs who play the same 343, their offensive level is like on different level. 

You hit the nail. Spurs are somewhere else and if it wasn't for Wembley being their home stadium, they would be out of reach. Which makes me seriously think the top 4 is far away from us, despite the fact we are in it.

Just now, communicate said:

Barkley. If we play with 3 in midfield then it has to be Cesc, Kante, and Barkley.

I don´t know what to say. Why does Conte play Bakayoko every time? Why do players like Alonso or Zappacosta play for a club like Chelsea? 

At this rate i would be content with 5th place. I hope our board finally reacts in the summer and stops buying donkeys, because we are in real trouble. 

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't feel confident till were least 3-0 up we're gana win either. Something about our defence that doesn't fill with confidence these days. 

Drinkwater, Ampadu or even Barkley. I expect Conte to revert back to 3-5-2 against Watford, so Kante along with two of them would be an improvement.

Conte needs to stop playing 2 defensive minded players in the middle...Kante and bakayoko do not have the ability to play over the top balls like fabregas....We really could have exploited bournemouth's high line...

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

We have no midfield (I'm including wing-backs here) and this game proves it. This is probably why Conte wanted a target man, so we can bypass our midfield altogether.

This would hurt my soul.

6 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Conte needs to stop playing 2 defensive minded players in the middle...Kante and bakayoko do not have the ability to play over the top balls like fabregas....We really could have exploited bournemouth's high line...

I would go even further. I think Conte needs to stop playing 3 at the back. You have 3 at the back, then Kante and Bakayoko and two average wing backs = 8 (+Tibo) defensive or weak players. How is that going to excite us?

Why why why does Conte persevere with that donkey Bakayoko. The guy is clearly not capable of playing Premiership football at present. Too slow, sloppy passing and was eased off the ball way to easily for the second goal. Offers the team absolutely nothing, either defensively or attacking.. We cant afford passengers on the team and he clearly is one.