test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

341 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

The board left us with no fucking striker. Why couldnt the giroud deal be done yesterday or before? The board filled the team with dead wood. Congratulations. Worst performance I’ve seen this season.

Net spend is the most important thing to the board.

Leif and MrExcalibur100 like this

Just now, The Skipper said:

Cahill has been one of the worst players on the pitch. Whenever he plays that CCB role we look absolutely naff defensively. His presence alone there makes our overall defending much worse. Not gonna excuse him just because the team haven’t looked that great in general. 

The way he was heavy involved in the goals wont help his case but I think in other matches he has played here he’s been decent enough. Poor tonight in second half. I’m glad to see Hudson Odoi on though. Looks bright. 

On another note I think taking Barkley off for Cesc and not Baka was a hugely negative change before goals were conceded. We needed goal threat and Barkley further up pitch would provide that, Cesc playing deeper giving passes into those guys in between lines and around half spaces. The no focal point doesn’t help either. Or conceding shite goals. 

Seriously hope Conte wakes up because he won’t have many more chances after today. 
He doesn't seem like someone who learns from his mistakes
xPetrCechx and The Skipper like this

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Net spend is the most important thing to the board.

With this policy set in place every true Chelsea fan has to question the future of this side. City and United have a endless pit of money to spend from. Liverpool and Spurs play more progressive football than us and are frankly better football teams. 

We're in the middle of nowhere now. We have no clue what we're doing. The board, the manager, the players. Everything seems so haphhazard and random right now. 

communicate and FabHazard like this

Unpopular opinion but I’d sell Hazard and spend money rebuilding this team because it needs £200-300 million. And there’s no way the board will spend that. 

I just don't get what Bakayoko brings to this team when we're down; at least Barkley is considered an attacking player. Conte looks like an absolute coward with these kind of subs and deserves to lose this games.

OneMoSalah likes this

we have been doing the worst business in terms of transfer for the past several seasons and I can't believe that this board has been changed *sigh*

ChelseaFC === "All football rejects club"

Our motto - are your looking for retirement fund? looking to recover from injury? You want money for dead weight in your team? Look no further we(Chelsea) are here

Laylabelle likes this

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

I just don't get what Bakayoko brings to this team when we're down; at least Barkley is considered an attacking player. Conte looks like an absolute coward with these kind of subs and deserves to lose this games.

Bakayoko is his untouchable son.

LAM09 likes this

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

they had 11 days rest and have cramps. ofc they are playing out of their skins against us and will be back to shite when playing spurs or pool

And us... May not had the rest but we've been so poor today and quite a few games. 

Deserved result.. They're the better team. Half of our lot still in the dressing room 

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Unpopular opinion but I’d sell Hazard and spend money rebuilding this team because it needs £200-300 million. And there’s no way the board will spend that. 

If you sell Hazard say hello to more shite like Bakayoko.

xPetrCechx likes this

6 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

We won't even be able to replace Hazard's value to the team with £200-300 million. Aim needs to be to keep Hazard and spend at least that much.

Amblève. likes this

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

At least provide refunds to the fans.

That's it! The tickets aren't exactly cheap even for a b team... And they've just watched 90 mins of crap.. Again. 

xPetrCechx likes this

Just now, DYC. said:

Why sack Conte? Two seasons he's been given a squad that should challenge for a top four spot. In his first season he performed miracles and bossed the league. In the current season he's challenging for a top 4 spot.

If you want better results, assemble a better squad.

True but he shouldn't be loosing 0-3 to Bournemouth. Arguably a much weaker team than the one that won the PL last season. But still you should be able to atleast draw such matches or restrict them from scoring more goals when you are on the loosing end.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

With this policy set in place one has to question the future of this side. City and United have a endless pit of money to spend from. Liverpool and Spurs play more progressive football than us and are frankly better football teams.  We're in the middle of nowhere now. We have no clue what we're doing. The board, the manager, the players. Everything seems so haphhazard and random right now. 

It feel that way. We all know we need excellent transfer window this season to improve our team quality massively but we we only get deeper but not better