• Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I hope we start with Zapacosta. Mosses just does not have the talent to deliver that final ball. He adds no value to the team. 

2) I hope Conte gives Barkley a start. Would be a perfect match for him

3)  Morata if he starts has to prove himself. I do not believe he has adopted to EPL as yet. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his early years at united a "crybaby"

4) My Team would be:

Caballero

Azpi            Christensen         Rudiger

Zaps           Kante              Barclay                Alonso

Pedro                 Batshayi                  Hazard

For Christ's sake, Barkley is barely ready to play in CAM/SS positions - where there is much more freedom, and people think that he could play in midfield two? Delusional.

If we are ever gonna see that, it certainly won't be when his match fitness level is this low.

Thibaut Courtois is fit again after injury but Alvaro Morata, Willian and David Luiz are unavailable for tomorrow, while Michy Batshuayi is currently in contention to play, Antonio Conte reported at his press conference to preview the Bournemouth game.

58 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

You can just see tomorrow about 3PM news starts to come out that Batshuayi is off, and Chelsea being Chelsea now have to revert to the false 9 again and we have no striker...you can just see this happening.

If Bats isnt involed tomorrow we cant even play the false 9 (being part of the 3 strikers) will end up being 3 cm's with 2 short strikers. could be painful

14 hours ago, chelseawise said:

1) I hope we start with Zapacosta. Mosses just does not have the talent to deliver that final ball. He adds no value to the team. 

2) I hope Conte gives Barkley a start. Would be a perfect match for him

3)  Morata if he starts has to prove himself. I do not believe he has adopted to EPL as yet. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his early years at united a "crybaby"

4) My Team would be:

Caballero

Azpi            Christensen         Rudiger

Zaps           Kante              Barclay                Alonso

Pedro                 Batshayi                  Hazard

5 hours ago, El P. said:

For Christ's sake, Barkley is barely ready to play in CAM/SS positions - where there is much more freedom, and people think that he could play in midfield two? Delusional.

If we are ever gonna see that, it certainly won't be when his match fitness level is this low.

I really like the prospect of having Barkley next to Kante but it is far too early for this I have to agree. I think Barkley has more potential to become a complete no.8 than a no. 10 cos lets be honest his contribution in the final third has never been that great. He creates the most danger coming from deep whether this is from his excellent dribblings, mid-and long range passing as well as shots from distance. He has shown he can overrun the pressing line and set of counter attacks with early balls through the lines. But to become a true creative/attacking midfielder he is simply too big to turn dribble past players the tight spaces around the penalty box. Once Barkley regains some fitness he should have the legs for more defensive responsibilites.

So looks like no Batshuayi tomorrow due to him sorting his loan move. No recognized striker in the side for this 😄.

Wonder what happens if we need to change things. Pedro up top? Barkley or Cesc?

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So looks like no Batshuayi tomorrow due to him sorting his loan move. No recognized striker in the side for this 😄.

Wonder what happens if we need to change things. Pedro up top? Barkley or Cesc?

Hazard false nine defo. Pedro and Cesc have not played striker since 2011. So my guess is 3-4-3 and cesc on the right in the front 3. But could also be a good first start for Barkley.