test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

341 posts in this topic

Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Marcos+Alonso+Chelsea+v+Newcastle+United

2017/18 Premier League Match 25
31st January, Wednesday, 2018
Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

And we go again... Hopefully can carry on as we are and get something going. We don't play till Monday after this so be good to have a win seeing as we could slide down till we play nexr

1) I hope we start with Zapacosta. Mosses just does not have the talent to deliver that final ball. He adds no value to the team. 

2) I hope Conte gives Barkley a start. Would be a perfect match for him

3)  Morata if he starts has to prove himself. I do not believe he has adopted to EPL as yet. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his early years at united a "crybaby"

4) My Team would be:

Caballero

Azpi            Christensen         Rudiger

Zaps           Kante              Barclay                Alonso

Pedro                 Batshayi                  Hazard

For Christ's sake, Barkley is barely ready to play in CAM/SS positions - where there is much more freedom, and people think that he could play in midfield two? Delusional.

If we are ever gonna see that, it certainly won't be when his match fitness level is this low.

Willy

Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger

Moses----------------------------------------------------Alonso

Kante--------- Bakayoko

Pedro-------------------------------------------Hazard

Batshuayi

What the hell happened to Morata? Still out for this game. Was it an injury in trinaing?

Thibaut Courtois is fit again after injury but Alvaro Morata, Willian and David Luiz are unavailable for tomorrow, while Michy Batshuayi is currently in contention to play, Antonio Conte reported at his press conference to preview the Bournemouth game.

You can just see tomorrow about 3PM news starts to come out that Batshuayi is off, and Chelsea being Chelsea now have to revert to the false 9 again and we have no striker...you can just see this happening.

Vybzkartel likes this

58 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

You can just see tomorrow about 3PM news starts to come out that Batshuayi is off, and Chelsea being Chelsea now have to revert to the false 9 again and we have no striker...you can just see this happening.

If Bats isnt involed tomorrow we cant even play the false 9 (being part of the 3 strikers) will end up being 3 cm's with 2 short strikers. could be painful

14 hours ago, chelseawise said:

1) I hope we start with Zapacosta. Mosses just does not have the talent to deliver that final ball. He adds no value to the team. 

2) I hope Conte gives Barkley a start. Would be a perfect match for him

3)  Morata if he starts has to prove himself. I do not believe he has adopted to EPL as yet. Reminds me of Ronaldo in his early years at united a "crybaby"

4) My Team would be:

Caballero

Azpi            Christensen         Rudiger

Zaps           Kante              Barclay                Alonso

Pedro                 Batshayi                  Hazard

5 hours ago, El P. said:

For Christ's sake, Barkley is barely ready to play in CAM/SS positions - where there is much more freedom, and people think that he could play in midfield two? Delusional.

If we are ever gonna see that, it certainly won't be when his match fitness level is this low.

I really like the prospect of having Barkley next to Kante but it is far too early for this I have to agree. I think Barkley has more potential to become a complete no.8 than a no. 10 cos lets be honest his contribution in the final third has never been that great. He creates the most danger coming from deep whether this is from his excellent dribblings, mid-and long range passing as well as shots from distance. He has shown he can overrun the pressing line and set of counter attacks with early balls through the lines. But to become a true creative/attacking midfielder he is simply too big to turn dribble past players the tight spaces around the penalty box. Once Barkley regains some fitness he should have the legs for more defensive responsibilites.

So looks like no Batshuayi tomorrow due to him sorting his loan move. No recognized striker in the side for this 😄.

Wonder what happens if we need to change things. Pedro up top? Barkley or Cesc?

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So looks like no Batshuayi tomorrow due to him sorting his loan move. No recognized striker in the side for this 😄.

Wonder what happens if we need to change things. Pedro up top? Barkley or Cesc?

Hazard false nine defo. Pedro and Cesc have not played striker since 2011. So my guess is 3-4-3 and cesc on the right in the front 3. But could also be a good first start for Barkley.

21 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

One more Liverpool goal and we're 4th..hopefully not for long. Though long as we finish top 4...

3rd now... can go 11 points from arsenal....

8 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

:-D and for the next 3 games including tommrow gana have a game in hand over Liverpool so hopefully make it count and not mess up

xPetrCechx likes this

11 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Take Arsenal out of the race, we can still finish outside the top 4. Forget Arsenal this season, they'll be trying to pull a United with the EL.

xPetrCechx likes this