• Barkley (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Hudson odoi looks class how is he only 17? Has the build and confidence of a grown up 

and drinkwater is shit offensively

Made his intentions clear as soon as he got the ball didn’t he, didn’t  seem intimitated or nervous. He’s been excellent at youth level this season. Hopefully gets more minutes.

Just now, The Chels said:

Next manager needs to be one that takes our youth players seriously. They have a surprising amount of technical ability.

I feel it could be key with how we progress as a club. You can see Charly, Odoi, Ampadu and RCL should be taken seriously now.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Made his intentions clear as soon as he got the ball didn’t he, didn’t  seem intimitated or nervous. He’s been excellent at youth level this season. Hopefully gets more minutes.

The sad thing is that deep inside we all know that´s not gonna happen.

Just now, Beigl said:

The sad thing is that deep inside we all know that´s not gonna happen.

Musonda going on loan to Celtic (apparently) will hopefully mean that he will at least have more chance being in the squad, although Charly hasn't been in it a lot either recently but still, who knows. Does anybody know how long Willian is out for? 

To Enrique/Conte or any next chelsea manager

make use of ampadu odoi and dujon sterling...i want to see more of this kid please..they are a class/level above average players in same position they are playing...i love their confidence composure and insane technical abilities...

Good, convincing win. Reacted positively and hopefully that gets the team back on high confidence after the Arsenal loss. Bats, Hazard, Alonso were noteworthy performers but I will give my MOTM to Zappacosta. He was magnificent. He took his man on as much times as he could and was successful almost every time. Put in some brilliant crosses too, had a very good effort which was matched by a good save and a fantastic run and piece of skill got us the free kick which Alonso scored. He was top notch.

Was go glad to see Hudson-Odoi come on. At first, Conte looked like he was going to send on Ampadu and Fabregas which would of annoy me being in a comfortable lead, you want to see your attacking, flair players come on. Showed a few nice touches and passes when he came on too. He has deserved it because Hudson-Odoi has been outstanding for development teams this season.

13 hours ago, DDA said:

I feel it could be key with how we progress as a club. You can see Charly, Odoi, Ampadu and RCL should be taken seriously now.

Nah, I agree that we need to bring more youth in but at the same time we have to be ready to be like arsenal or spurs. Basically you will not win anything significant for years and hope that they develop into real world class player.

Plus you need to pray that your best player will stay.