Chelsea Vs Tottenham

DavidEU

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a terrible feeling about this game.

Chelsea played 3 won 3 and Tottenham played 3 lost 3 seems far too good to be true. I genuinly think we might fuck up on sunday. Realistically we should win, our defence is looking pretty good and cech looked back in form yesterday. Our attacking wasnt the best yesterday but wigan are a hard team to play against. Tottenham actually look bollocks but they have the squad and the players to turn things around and they can beat pretty much anyone on their day tbh as we can. They looked good in pre season.

I think we'll win but it could go any way i think. I'm not 100% confident.

I think it'll be a 2-nil victory for Chelsea. Its seems that Tottenham have lost what little scare they had now that Keane is gone and Berbatov is slowly pulling away. Their midfield just isnt good enough, so, I think it'll be 9 points out of 9 for the Blues. B)

I cant see us repeating the performance we put in against Wigan. Spuds will not sacrafice their style of play. Ramos has them playing a similar style to us. fast, passing, and fluid.

Fortunately for us, our style is working, theirs isnt.

It'll be a very good game I reckon with plenty of flair shown by both sides. We should come out on top as their struggling to find the net and Bent isnt living up to his pre-season exploits and they've basically no-one else up front to call on. JT and Riccy should keep things tight.

I'm hoping for a double on Sunday, Rangers play Septic at 12:30, so I'll miss the first half :blue scalf:

Edited by Tri-Blue

Spurs will very likely set up with a 4-5-1 at the Bridge, that one striker could have finishing as clinical as Henry, the strength of Drogba, the movement on Benzema and the pace of Aguero - JT and Riccy will sort him out :D

Stamford Bridge, Sp*rs, a good record and a good start to the league.

On paper, it seems like the perfect game to win. The kind of game to see fuck ups as well.

I don't want it to be Sp*rs who makes us lose our unbeaten home record!!