test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic

So sad that we went ahead and still managed to be on the losing end of this game. Quite an achievement for our players and not to mention Conte.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Dominating this fixture for so many years, quite an achievement from Conte to lose so many games to Wenger.

Drogba is turning in.... wherever he is.

We won one since Conte came.. That's pretty shit especially the 2 Cup losses.. And this one! 

No idea how we are on the verge of going out. Another night of questionable choices by Conte

Didnt expect to win this.. And to be fair they deserve it. We ain't been in it really. Since we scored they kept going.. We've been frustrating.. Again! 

Yeah lost as expected. Bad bot really a bad performance. Just bad lick as we always seem to have vs Arsenal. At least we will not get humiliated by city in the final. And at least did not gonzo extra time so we can go to bed early

His record in derbies in general, but especially against Arsenal is the one complaint I have against Conte. It's embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah lost as expected. Bad bot really a bad performance. Just bad lick as we always seem to have vs Arsenal. At least we will not get humiliated by city in the final. And at least did not gonzo extra time so we can go to bed early

I bloody hope City don't have a Liverpool day... Then winning a trophy and we don't even if it's not seen as major major still grrr

I would take any amount of loss but losing to Arsenal, Spurs,  is one thing I can never take and it is becoming a pattern for us. What the hell happened to my Chelsea.

Disgusting!

I remember the good old days when Arsenal were shitting it even before playing Chelsea, and we were beating them regularly. Now we have become their bitches. The fear factor is gone, completely gone.

As much as I love Conte, he should be banned from managing us against Arsenal.

This is not acceptable FFS!!!!

Was never going to be easy and made it so much easier for them.. Hope City thrash them. Make it more bearable. 

Maybe next season we'll beat Arsenal.. Weird how quickly its become like this

Thoroughly outplayed us in the 2nd half. This is truly embarrassing what we've become. We're now Arsenal's whipping boys

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

2 Extremely lucky goals they scored. Are we going to start slagging Conte off again. 

Say what you want we used to own Arsenal and now the tables have changed. #unacceptable

so f8king frustrating to watch us lose once again against arsene, over and over again, same story, fuk off....

And some of you think we can beat Barcelona - we can't do better than draw against the worst Arsenal side since the early 1990s. 

No guts, no passion, no effort or fire in any one of those mercenaries. Bakayoko outstanding, the rest were horrendous. I have to question the manager's substitutions, and I also have to question the mentality of a team that though this semi-final was won after 6 minutes. Utterly shite. 

Laylabelle likes this