test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Just get Conte the fuck outta here. 

Can’t accept a Chelsea manager whose Wenger’s bitch. 

Considering how many times we've played them you'd thought one we'd won! 4 times this season or 5 with the shield and yet... 

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

fuck sake they are such pussies, always going down, always getting the whistle from Oliver

Seriously we can't get defeated by Arsenal again!!

First time I’ve looked at Kante and thought what is he doing, having an awful game. Bakayoko outplaying him. Not that Baka is playing badly, he’s really trying to pick his level up a bit by looks of last few games.

El P., the wes and mediator like this

Just now, DYC. said:

Forgot Barkley was on the pitch. Chels been playing with 10 men since Willian went off.

Arsenal is Conte's bogey team but he's not helping himself. 3-4-3 minus a striker (and genuine firepower in general) is a dead system. How has he not seen this? Pure stubbornness I guess.

Agreed. Barkley is well off pace.

KTBFFH... please score a goal. Barkley now is your time to shine. You can't ask for a much better way to become a hero :P

Ffs we have the worst wingbacks in first 10 teams in PL..

Just not happening.. Annoying seeing how things started but they have played well.. Us.. Been us to much in parts 

We are making Iwobi look like a world class player. Bloody Iwobi. Arsenal know it is their only chance for a trophy and so they are going for it. So should we!

Just now, DYC. said:

Why do I think of Rooney when I see Barkley? Is it the shape of his head? 

my thoughts exactly :P

10 minutes come on please some body anybody just score for Chelsea... doesn't have to be a chelsea player at this moment.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

We are making Iwobi look like a world class player. Bloody Iwobi. Arsenal know it is their only chance for a trophy and so they are going for it. So should we!

Considering most likely it's one of the cups we'd have a shot at winning you'd hoped so.. Guess not. 

Dominating this fixture for so many years, quite an achievement from Conte to lose so many games to Wenger.

Drogba is turning in.... wherever he is.

Barbara likes this