test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

224 posts in this topic

I think we will be outplayed in midfield..they will dominate that area..will be a tough game..we need to pass the ball accurately when we get it

The Chels likes this

Baka in first XI, exhausted Alonso in first XI, our only offensive option from the bench is Batshuayi and maybe Barkley who hasn't play this season yet. No Musonda, 3 defenders on the bench.. it will be difficult evening

Unionjack likes this

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

More importantly what will it take to drop Bakayoko who is now slowly becoming an ever present in the side, despite shite performances week after week.

I thought peeps were begining to think hes playing well!

Damned if ya do damned if ya dont!

All you can do is play your best players against the team you're playring.

But Conte says hes fit!

Another strikerless line-up. Conte never learns.  Thankfully Arsenal aren't a team that sits deep but I despise the false 9 thing. Such an overrated way to play. 

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I swear some just like to moan for the sake of moaning. Barkley just came back from injury and hasn't played a single competitive game all season and you expect Conte to start him in one of the biggest games of the season? If Conte started him and he performed badly, you would be sitting here complaining about why did Conte start an unfit player!

This is not a matter of moaning...you can check all my comments...I only hope he is suitable for this kind of game cos I can see us struggle in the middle of the pitch...my own opinion...

These top 3 SHOULD really work well. It allows all 3 to roam wherever they want and keeps defenders from sitting up their arses.

I just want us to keep on playing football and not revert to counter-attacking football now we're leading

Willian would have found a way to fuck up that pass to Hazard. I heard he's only ever had 1 assist for Hazard in his career or something ludicrous like that.

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

This is not a matter of moaning...you can check all my comments...I only hope he is suitable for this kind of game cos I can see us struggle in the middle of the pitch...my own opinion...

But starting an unfit player? C'mon now.