• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Losing a game is not the issue but after a decent performance in the first half, the team completely caved in the second. At no point did they look like they are playing for a Wembley final and that infuriates me. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No leaders at all on the pitch, not one single person out there to get everyone by the scruff of the neck and pull them through the game, that was exactly what was required.

The game itself started well, but once again we allowed them back into it and the fucking flukey goal happened. But what on gods green earth was happening from the marking at the corner? Monreal, who's one of the smallest players plus a few more just lined up waiting to head the ball, absolute joke.

The lack of creativity in our midfield is another massive, massive concern. Bakayoko selected again, and whilst he wasn't the worst I have seen him it was like watching a kids team last night, no vision or idea of how to control a game against what was a very average side. It's quite unthinkable that we are now being dominated by a side such as Arsenal, it really infuriates me because they are a lot worse than us.

Not sure, and cannot for one minute think that Conte's instructions last night to the back 4 were to send high and long every single time. The three front players who started are not even touching 6ft. The first ten minutes should of been the benchmark, get it down, play and expose them with pace and movement, but no, we just went fucking all out kamikaze and didn't look like we wanted to go to Wembley.

I could say more but I am fucking furious.

Dont understand why Conte didn't try bringing Luiz yesterday when we were behind. Seeing how we were so bad in build-up. 

In same situations, Arsenal were so much better moving the ball faster into pour final third.

I am actually mad at Conte just because we started the game really strong, with high pressure and quick tempo but as soon as we went 1-0 up we started to defend in numbers. Even with 1-1 we were playing for away goal "win" in extra time ... this seems to be a pattern for Chelsea in last years. We would destroy them with ease but we played like bunch of pu**ies after first goal ... The icing on the cake would be Zappacosta instead of Willian when he got injured <_<

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

I am actually mad at Conte just because we started the game really strong, with high pressure and quick tempo but as soon as we went 1-0 up we started to defend in numbers. Even with 1-1 we were playing for away goal "win" in extra time ... this seems to be a pattern for Chelsea in last years. We would destroy them with ease but we played like bunch of pu**ies after first goal ... The icing on the cake would be Zappacosta instead of Willian when he got injured <_<

1-2 in extra time ? Why not 2-1 ?
I don't think that was the system but we did give them territory after the 1-0 (Caballero's double save and some more attempts from them before they equalized).
Anyway the 1st half was all Chelsea, apart from the spell before their equalzer.
In the second half we put up an Isthmian league performence.
Some tired bodies out there.