• Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So seeing as as haven't won against arsenal hopefully this will be it!!  

Probably be a draw and seeing we've won on pens already... Plus still no clean sheet for Cech so hopefully he won't play as bound to get it here 

But if can play like today maybe.. Wembley we go. Be nice. 

Semi-final rules:

" If the aggregate score is level after ninety minutes in the second leg of a semi-final two fifteen minute periods of extra time are played each way. If the aggregate score in a semi-final is still level at the end of extra time the tie is decided by the away goals rule i.e. the team that scored most goals away from home over the two legs advances. If a semi-final tie is still level, the result is determined by a penalty shoot-out."

So if it's 1-1 after 90 minutes, there will be extra time. But if it's still 1-1 after 30 minutes of extra time, then there won't be penalties and we will go to final.

9 hours ago, mccg said:

Mmm more chance of Luiz-Ampudu-Willian shaving their head than that happening i'd say

I know mate but still be nice to see them play. Specially Rossy for Baks We desperatly need creativity specially against this bunch of wankers.

Musonda also I ould like to see us utilise but sadly I cant see it happen

Its obvious Morata will play which is cool

But why not try Luiz with Kante if Contes not ready for Batkley for whatever reason?

Stay with 343 after yesterday

Eden Morata Willi

Alonso Kante Luiz Moses

Ampadu/Rudi AC Dave

Tibo

On 1/21/2018 at 4:38 PM, Unionjack said:

I know mate but still be nice to see them play. Specially Rossy for Baks We desperatly need creativity specially against this bunch of wankers.

Musonda also I ould like to see us utilise but sadly I cant see it happen

Its obvious Morata will play which is cool

But why not try Luiz with Kante if Contes not ready for Batkley for whatever reason?

Stay with 343 after yesterday

Eden Morata Willi

Alonso Kante Luiz Moses

Ampadu/Rudi AC Dave

Tibo

After Roma game, the Luiz in midfield experiment is over

Just now, Strike said:

After Roma game, the Luiz in midfield experiment is over

Yeah I had not seen either Roma game until e ere begining to be linked with their players.

Possibly one of our worse performances as a team.

Couldn't understand how after we played well at home. Bu thats been our form this season.

Sounds like Edens still got his swag on

“We will go there to win the game” – Eden Hazard warns Arsenal of Chelsea’s ambitions ahead of Carabao Cup semi final

http://www.chelsea-news.co/2018/01/will-go-win-game-eden-hazard-warns-arsenal-chelseas-ambitions-ahead-carabao-cup-semi-final/

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3358022/chelsea-antonio-conte-michy-batshuayi-wont-start-vs-arsenal-could-leave-chelsea-on-loan-this-month

"I don't know if this is the right time," Conte said when asked if Batshuayi would play vs. Arsenal. "I think that every player had their chance to play and to show me their value. Now I think I have to make the best decision for the team.

"Every game is different. The quality of your opponent is different. I have to make the best decision to try and exploit my players in the best way. Our job is not simple, not easy. We have to try to make the best decision every time for the team. And to try to improve our players. Sometimes we are able, sometimes we are not able. But you have to do your best to reach your target."