Gabby Agbonlahor

Unionjack

What the fucks going on?? We seem to be linked with every soddin over the hill player going! Sounds perfec!!

Chelsea Line up Shock Transfer For Villa Striker Gabby Agbonlahor

https://www.myoldmansaid.com/chelsea-line-up-shock-transfer-for-villa-striker-gabby-agbonlahor/

Gabriel_Agbonlahor_Football_Statistics_WhoScored.com_-_2018-01-19_17.58.59.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Unionjack said:

What the fucks going on?? We seem to be linked with every soddin over the hill striker going!

Chelsea Line up Shock Transfer For Villa Striker Gabby Agbonlahor

https://www.myoldmansaid.com/chelsea-line-up-shock-transfer-for-villa-striker-gabby-agbonlahor/

Gabriel_Agbonlahor_Football_Statistics_WhoScored.com_-_2018-01-19_17.58.59.jpg

You took your meds today lad? Lol 

LOL You think you joke!!

But this wasn't a 'wishlist' its a Rumoured. I'd send him to the knackers yard!

I no mate haha. I think he's absolutely shite. Hardly a hold up player, considering players from the championship now haha.

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

I no mate haha. I think he's absolutely shite. Hardly a hold up player, considering players from the championship now haha.

Just look at those weaknesses! Its a sad case when the weaknesses are longer than the strengths!

Sounds fuckin purfect!

Must be or we wouldn't be linked to him! Or hes a walking wounded. Has to be a piss take.

I hope so are transfer links atm are just such a disappointment, we was the last english team to win the CL and we are champions of england, we r been linked with players that leeds utd wouldn't even take. Look at what city have done even man utd paying 180 mill for a 29 year old, ye its alot but he's word class, but wait chelsea are chasing carrol crouch benteke and now this clown. What's the point in this new stadium if we are going to just field useless twats.

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Na wtaf. Only we could be linked to Agbonlahor, Crouch and Carroll in the same window. Not even a shitty championship side would want to be linked to these 3. Hoooooooooooly fucking shit

When you are happy being linked to Giroud means something is wrong 

3 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Giroud is actually someone who I'd consider a very good back up option here as well. Watch him play, technically sound, works hard, score goals, link play... Conte made Pelle and Eder an effective partnership so I doubt he'd have any issue with the likes of Giroud or Dzeko (100000 times better than the other shit we are linked to) along side Hazard or as the focal point of a front 3. 

We're just being linked to any CF at this point. Need to keep away from the media and hope the board surprise me during the remainder of the window.

We were after Llorente in the summer & no one batted an eyelid. Going after France's leading CF to do a job for six months before we reassess things in the summer isn't something to moan about.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You