Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

DED78486-C00F-421D-9187-94253D61B5D8.png

IF theres going to be a problem with this signing I dont think it will be down to either of the clubs, I thinj it ill be down to Dzeko himself.

1. Hes feeling comfortable where he is. Hes thought of wll by club and supporters.

2. Him and Mrs only just bought a new house. Would they want to up sticks?

But if hes an ambitious lad, which looking at the passion hes still got I think he is, then he might like a chance to prove himself in PL again.

Lets keep em crossed guys cause I can hear the Crouch chamts no and it scares me!

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

IF theres going to be a problem with this signing I dont think it will be down to either of the clubs, I thinj it ill be down to Dzeko himself.

1. Hes feeling comfortable where he is. Hes thought of wll by club and supporters.

2. Him and Mrs only just bought a new house. Would they want to up sticks?

But if hes an ambitious lad, which looking at the passion hes still got I think he is, then he might like a chance to prove himself in PL again.

Lets keep em crossed guys cause I can hear the Crouch chamts no and it scares me!

You lost the scenario 

Edin dzeko accepted the Chelsea move .(di marzio) 

The type of striker who will be a total beast to deal with against small teams. Either to replace Morata in games or to play with him.

This would be a great acquisition. Really hope it happens.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The type of striker who will be a total beast to deal with against small teams. Either to replace Morata in games or to play with him.

This would be a great acquisition. Really hope it happens.

Me too.  Just read a report saying 'we have been linked with ridiculous strikers like Carroll,Crouch and Dzeko' I can normally see both sides in arguments but I dont see at all why hes added onto that list?

As some have alluded to, had we gotten Dzeko 4-5 years ago, it would have been an excellent signing. Not too sure about now but he should be a decent back up.

Am curious about one thing though. He is the first choice striker at Roma but he's willing to leave that to join us, where he may potentially be second choice? Or has he been promised regular game time?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You