Edin Dzeko

the wes

Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri both could be heading to Chelsea, Conte is working on bringing both Roma players to the Blues. The clubs are working on a deal for both, the asking price from Roma is €60m (€50m + €10m in bonuses). Michy Batshuayi could be included in the deal as well, which for now is being combined to a single negotiation including both Roma players.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around the time first Carroll rumours started to emerge I thought to myself which forwards would actually be ideal for the role. Mandzukic and Dzeko were the names I came up with so in case this deal happens I would be very delighted. Dzeko has developed a lot since his time at City and he has really become a complete centre-forward who could easily put Morata on the bench for the rest of the season.

Potential 60m for 31yo striker and fullback coming from bad injury recovery doesnt sound too great for me to be honest.

Dzeko on his own is wonderful backup striker to have and Ederson has huge potential, but 60m is alot of money even for today standards.

Plus we cant use Dzeko in CL where IMO we would need him most.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Potential 60m for 31yo striker and fullback coming from bad injury recovery doesnt sound too great for me to be honest.

Dzeko on his own is wonderful backup striker to have and Ederson has huge potential, but 60m is alot of money even for today standards.

It's 60 mil euros though. Only 52 Million pounds. The only reason we are getting these 2 for this much money are Dzeko's age and Emerson's ACL injury. Emerson was immense last season and Dzeko has always been a goalscorer. We wanted Llorente to partner Morata but are getting a much better striker in Dzeko who is also in good shape. Can see him palying for 3 more years. 

I think this is a small gamble by us, but it has all the potential to work well.

48 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

She doesnt look as fit by there.  In the picture with Barkley she looks ravishing :D

Is that drool coming from the end of her mouth? 6bbf25aedeeff52f2302aade6e9cd3d4.gif

Sky Sports News understands Chelsea are the only club Dzeko is prepared to leave Roma for.

If these 2 do come off added with Rossy it might just end up being our best window for a few.

Lets hope Conte is of the thought they are both fit and understand OUR game.

You can imagune Dzeko will be of the mindset to want to prove himself to a few people here eh. Also Rossy. And theres not much more needed for someone to shine than that.

Rowntrees jelly wobble time.

Blimey Ive just noticed this is my 5K post!!! Yahoooya!

894fdcf40f06bfe63e0dde3aecce5ae2.gif

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

He is 32 in March .. a couple of months away. Crazy money for a striker that age. How many seasons does he have left in him? What, 2?

5 hours ago, AK-3001 said:

It's 60 mil euros though. Only 52 Million pounds. The only reason we are getting these 2 for this much money are Dzeko's age and Emerson's ACL injury. Emerson was immense last season and Dzeko has always been a goalscorer. We wanted Llorente to partner Morata but are getting a much better striker in Dzeko who is also in good shape. Can see him palying for 3 more years. 

I think this is a small gamble by us, but it has all the potential to work well.

Even then, the initial fee is what, £45m? So £25m for Emerson, £20m for Dzeko. Then a few million quid each in bonuses. It’s a decent deal that improves the squad and makes it much better. Still wish we were after a starboy forward though. 

1 hour ago, DDA said:

He is 32 in March .. a couple of months away. Crazy money for a striker that age. How many seasons does he have left in him? What, 2?

Me thinks he comes here now and finish the season as our main striker and help us get 4th place in the EPL

next season he'll be our 2nd striker, we should hopefully get a decent striker as 1st choice.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Crazy money is when you buy Andy fucking Carroll at any price even little as £2m....

15 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Spot on. Footballers are as a rule thick as shit yet people hang on their every word. All you ever get are cliches and total bollocks.

But ever so often you get gems like this:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You