Edin Dzeko

the wes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Agents can say  everything 

propably he doesn’t want to   Tell us more info for this situation. 

Read the quote again, the agent didn't say there is no interest. On the contrary, he clearly stated he has talked to Conte and he likes Dzeko. BBC, Sky, Di Marzio all three can't go wrong, but unfortunately Dzeko isn't interested as per his agent.

He wants to stay, of course he does. Why come out now and say he wants to leave when a deal isn't even agreed? it burns all bridges with the club.

Just see how it pans out, id take him here, he is a good finisher.  Does seem a tad unlikely thought thinking about it

2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

He wants to stay, of course he does. Why come out now and say he wants to leave when a deal isn't even agreed? it burns all bridges with the club.

Just see how it pans out, id take him here, he is a good finisher.  Does seem a tad unlikely thought thinking about it

I think you are right. Sandro's agent also said something along these li(n)es and now runours indicate he wants to leave... 

The agent will do anything to increase wages and his own provision. If Dzeko himself came out and said he wanted to stay it would be a different story. But even then there is the possibility of a nice wage offer to turn his mind.

Seems like Conte changed his tune from the usual 'I give my opinion to the club but it is them who make the final decision etc' to this...

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3353049/ross-barkley-in-chelsea-squad-to-face-brighton-antonio-conte

"It's not right to talk about players of the other team," he insisted. "I'm not interested in it. There is a transfer market in this period and if something happens, you are the first to know the news."

Asked if Chelsea could use a big, physical striker in their squad for the rest of the season, he replied: "In this moment I can talk about my players, about Morata, about [Michy] Batshuayi. It's not right to talk about characteristics of other players."

Indication of something happening?

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

I think you are right. Sandro's agent also said something along these li(n)es and now runours indicate he wants to leave... 

The agent will do anything to increase wages and his own provision. If Dzeko himself came out and said he wanted to stay it would be a different story. But even then there is the possibility of a nice wage offer to turn his mind.

Exactly 😉

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems like Conte changed his tune from the usual 'I give my opinion to the club but it is them who make the final decision etc' to this...

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3353049/ross-barkley-in-chelsea-squad-to-face-brighton-antonio-conte

Indication of something happening?

I don't know why they even arrange pressers, managers never say anything anyway, just the usual diplomatic answers all the time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You