Edin Dzeko

the wes

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:
Clearly not. Would of been so much easier if this was the case.

I meant the issue being more than just him. Needs to be a restructure above the manager

I was agreeing with u buddy 😂😂

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He's in the Roma squad to face Sampdoria tomorrow.

Di Francesco did say he will use him until he joins us (if he does)

I'd give this deal until Tuesday.  It wont happen on deadline day - i think thatd be a little too late. 

By dragging it out or refusing Marina is only going to further annoy and irritate Conte. (even though i am not convinced Dzeko's demands are the issue, i think that was an easy excuse to use given our over 30 policy)   There is no way we made an offer of £26m or whatever and planned on giving him a one year deal, 18month max.  I am not having that, sounds absolute nonsense. We must have known how old he was ffs lmao    If i was a betting man, I would bet the issue is either Roma need to find a replacement first - or - the package fee.

7 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Di Francesco did say he will use him until he joins us (if he does)

True but it also probably indicates that the deal isn't close yet or has collapsed. Otherwise, you wouldn't risk him if everything is already agreed.

27 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

If the age is such a issue why bother. We knew how old he was when started. Chances are he wouldn't want a short contract so why drag it out where in deadline day it'll come to nothing.. 

Lol very good question 

Starting for Roma again tonight. Think it's safe to say we've either moved on or aren't nearly as advanced in negotiations as reported. No way would the club risk him getting injured if he was on the brink of moving.

Looks like it's Batshuayi or Hazard as the false 9 for the remainder of the season if Morata can't play.

Monchi on the transfer...

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/as-roma-sporting-director-monchi-no-news-regarding-chelsea-dzeko-14731

"Negotiations are normal when the transfer window is open. I speak to the coach every day, we are always together and we are happy with his work. It’s normal that when the window closes, we are all a little stressed, especially ahead of a game.
"There are no updates regarding Dzeko. I saw Dzeko in the locker room, he’s playing today, so we are in the same situation as other days. We are calm and happy he is here, hope he can continue building on the last game and score another goal. Nothing has changed"

Di Francesco on Dzeko...

https://www.football-italia.net/116331/edf-roma-goals-real-problem

Edin Dzeko remains at the centre of transfer speculation with Chelsea, so does the thought of losing his stars to bigger clubs give him sleepless nights?

“What gives me sleepless nights is the performance in the first 25-30 minutes and failing to put the ball in the net. As for the rest, that will be resolved by January 31.”

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You